Bout to re-enroll in University

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I’ll be 23 by the time the next semester start, I’ve completed 2 years of college but been out of school for about a year and a half. Feelin like ima be a old nikka compared to the rest of the students there; and I’m tryna play football

Anyone enroll in school kinda late? How was your student life and overall college experience? Did u feel your age ever come into play when dealing wit other students?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do it man. I started school in March to finish up my bachelors and only wish I started last year. I did go back to in-person id my mid 20s a couple of times and it really doesn't feel weird unless you live in dorms. Currently in an only only joint and it is a breeze. Do what you must, fam.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I’ll be 23 by the time the next semester start, I’ve completed 2 years of college but been out of school for about a year and a half. Feelin like ima be a old nikka compared to the rest of the students there; and I’m tryna play football

Anyone enroll in school kinda late? How was your student life and overall college experience? Did u feel your age ever come into play when dealing wit other students?
I wish I would’ve done what you’re doing.

I went the whole 4 years and exhausted my financial aid so now I can’t even go back to college even if I wanted to.

You’ll have a much better time while in college, you’ll be focused and know when to have fun. Do it, you won’t regret it.

Also don’t play football breh that shyt is not worth it at all, it’ll take up all of your free time and even if you do manage to make it on the team you’ll ride the bench until you graduate and 99% chance won’t play in a single game if you’re at a D1. That shyt is literally a full time job and is not worth it unless you’re on scholarship or going to the league

I’d do some rec sports shyt like flag football

Daps

Do be sure to turn your stint in college into a business and make money from the system while there.

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
What's your field of study going to be?
I’m probably enrollin in a HBCU, my major before I left school was Sport Management but none of the schools I applied to has that major, lookin at Law as my major. I applied everywhere undeclared
I wish I would’ve done what you’re doing.

I went the whole 4 years and exhausted my financial aid so now I can’t even go back to college even if I wanted to.

You’ll have a much better time while in college, you’ll be focused and know when to have fun. Do it, you won’t regret it.

Also don’t play football breh that shyt is not worth it at all, it’ll take up all of your free time and even if you do manage to make it on the team you’ll ride the bench until you graduate and 99% chance won’t play in a single game if you’re at a D1. That shyt is literally a full time job and is not worth it unless you’re on scholarship or going to the league

I’d do some rec sports shyt like flag football

appreciate u and the response bro

I’m not gon lie to u doe bro, I’m actually nice and I don’t play when it comes to on off field work ethic

I can show u more if u like but this some clips from workouts this past year

i kno it’s a long shot even given my age but I’m ready for whatever work u feel me?

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Do it man. I started school in March to finish up my bachelors and only wish I started last year. I did go back to in-person id my mid 20s a couple of times and it really doesn't feel weird unless you live in dorms. Currently in an only only joint and it is a breeze. Do what you must, fam.
I’m def gon have to live in dorms tho smh

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’m probably enrollin in a HBCU, my major before I left school was Sport Management but none of the schools I applied to has that major, lookin at Law as my major. I applied everywhere undeclared

appreciate u and the response bro

I’m not gon lie to u doe bro, I’m actually nice and I don’t play when it comes to on off field work ethic

I can show u more if u like but this some clips from workouts this past year

i kno it’s a long shot even given my age but I’m ready for whatever work u feel me?

Why would you “major” in Law? Seems like you haven’t thought this out breh...

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

If your main focus is that get that education and not trying to party all the time.You will not feel like an old dude.

Apprentice

Daps
Reppin
DMV
You can major in anything and become a lawyer.

You’re better off majoring in a worthwhile discipline just in case law doesn’t work out.

have you thought about STEM? If your math is trash there’s plenty of oncampus/YouTube tutors.
I hear what u are sayin but I’m not really one of those guys tryna get a STEM degree, I’m plannin on applying to a grad school for sport management so I can work within major sports organizations

Business Law is a very important degree in that field, I def do understand why you’d say go for a STEM degree though; my parents Ghanaian so they been tellin me do that since I left HS