Chiefs threatening to leave Kansas City?

Could the Chiefs leave?

• Total voters

Trips

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a KC local so I don't really pay attention to much. But, most of my friends from College live in or around the KC Metro. I think where the Stadiums sit now are fine, easy to get to, and not super bad leaving. But, the ownership groups definitely want to get them out of "Raytown" the City they actually are in and move them to different/not necessarily better locations. My KC friends definitely don't like the idea of the Royals moving to down town KC. I haven't paid much attention to the group chat on their feelings about the Chiefs moving to out near the speedway. But, as popular as the Chiefs are around here. And as long as they have Mahomes and they keep winning. I don't think it matters where the stadium is, the Chiefs fans will grumble about the move or the costs but still go to it.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a KC local so I don't really pay attention to much. But, most of my friends from College live in or around the KC Metro. I think where the Stadiums sit now are fine, easy to get to, and not super bad leaving. But, the ownership groups definitely want to get them out of "Raytown" the City they actually are in and move them to different/not necessarily better locations. My KC friends definitely don't like the idea of the Royals moving to down town KC. I haven't paid much attention to the group chat on their feelings about the Chiefs moving to out near the speedway. But, as popular as the Chiefs are around here. And as long as they have Mahomes and they keep winning. I don't think it matters where the stadium is, the Chiefs fans will grumble about the move or the costs but still go to it.
Two things. The stadium isn’t in the city of Raytown. It’s about five or ten minutes from Raytown.

Also the stadium is an absolute bytch to get out of.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Two things. The stadium isn’t in the city of Raytown. It’s about five or ten minutes from Raytown.

Also the stadium is an absolute bytch to get out of.
Just always associated it with Raytown. My buddy lives in Raytown and the Stadiums were like a straight shot from his house. Been to only a handful of Chiefs games so guess we got lucky. We've never had issues leaving Royals games. Go to those multiple times every year. Guess I missed the sign that said leaving Raytown entering Kansas City. My bad. The guys I know that live in South KC?, Lee's Summit, Independence, Grandview, Belton etc. Don't really complain about the drive so I have a tainted view.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just always associated it with Raytown. My buddy lives in Raytown and the Stadiums were like a straight shot from his house. Been to only a handful of Chiefs games so guess we got lucky. We've never had issues leaving Royals games. Go to those multiple times every year. Guess I missed the sign that said leaving Raytown entering Kansas City. My bad. The guys I know that live in South KC?, Lee's Summit, Independence, Grandview, Belton etc. Don't really complain about the drive so I have a tainted view.
It ain't like it's crazy far. About a 5-10 minute drive. shyt you can hit Raytown just driving down Blue Ridge Parkway and hooking a left on 63rd and you in Raytown. The couple of games I been too at Arrowhead and it was a huge logjam with everybody all trying to get on Blue Ridge Parkway. There needed to be more outlets. I will say it could be better now since I ain't been in like 10 years. I just remember that night, it took so damn long to leave Arrowhead that it cost us some p*ssy because the shorties we was with sobered all the way up and was ready for bed by the time we got to their spot lol.