Cleveland Mayor's Grandson at it again...... SMH

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Grand jury indicts Cleveland mayor’s grandson in Parma police chase

How do you not stay out of trouble when you grandfather is the mayor? :mindblown: I have heard so many stories around the city about this troublesome breh. Friend of mine works for the Mayor's patrol, there is always something going on with him.

Grand jury indicts Cleveland mayor’s grandson in Parma police chase

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A Cuyahoga County grand jury on Thursday indicted Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson’s grandson on two felony counts connected to a January incident in which Parma police said he dragged an officer and led them on a high-speed chase after a traffic stop for tinted windows.

Frank Q. Jackson, 24, is indicted on charges of felonious assault, a second-degree felony, and failure to comply, a third-degree felony, in connection with the Jan. 24 encounter with police in the Cleveland suburb.

He is free on $10,000 bond. His arraignment in Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court has not been scheduled.

Thursday’s indictment is the latest development in the younger Jackson’s legal troubles that have spanned two years. Frank Q. Jackson is currently on probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor assault charge in a 2019 case in which he was accused of hitting a woman with a truck hitch, and he is also charged in Cleveland Municipal Court with misdemeanor domestic violence in connection with a December incident.

His encounter in Parma came when officers pulled over his car in the early morning hours on Jan. 24. Body camera videos show the officers told the younger Jackson that they pulled him over for having tinted windows. An officer asked if he was related to “the mayor,” and when Jackson said he was the officer said, “oh you’re the grandson.”

The stop escalated when Jackson wouldn’t get out of the car, and one of the officers tried to pull him out of the car, and Jackson sped away. The officer was still holding on to Jackson and ran along with the car before he let go of the driver, a news release says. Parma police Lt. Dan Ciryak said the day of the incident that the officer was not seriously hurt.

“He should have a warrant for DV, I believe,” one of the officers said in reference to Frank Q. Jackson’s case in Cleveland Municipal Court.

Court records show he was arraigned in Cleveland earlier that morning on the misdemeanor domestic violence charge, and the court rescinded the warrant.

The officers eventually lost his car, and the younger Jackson turned himself into police later that day with his attorneys.

Attorney Jeffrey Saffold, who is representing the younger Jackson, called the indictment “the most extreme charge imaginable” based on the body camera videos of the incident.

“There was absolutely not a felonious assault,” Saffold said. “The video speaks for itself.”

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Grandson
PVRTBUEEZVGHHARSBWCRB7AAH4.jpg

Grandpa and Grandma
frankjackson-sworn-injpg-b439ac1bc7de27b3_large.jpg

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I have family in Cleveland

that mayor is garbage and the city Falling apart from buckeye where some of my family live, to kinsman, Harvard and miles but he make sure his house and neighborhood is clean and safe
It’s a shythole over that side it’s like they’ve abandoned it but the west 25th area is crazy now

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bottom of The Ocean
It’s a shythole over that side it’s like they’ve abandoned it but the west 25th area is crazy now

i actually like lyndhurst, mayfield heights and Beachwood minus the Beachwood mall and Richmond heights area

the farther away from Cleveland inner areas the better