Cleveland Mayor's Grandson at it again...... SMH

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Neither. His family is from the largest hood in Cleveland, Frank Jackson was the exceptional one, everyone else ran the streets Down the Way.
The O and Longwood aren’t places you can really raise kids properly, he’s clearly tried over the years to push them in the right direction, but they haven’t managed to escape their environment - nor do they seem like they really want to.

If I had the support they had, I’d have gotten away as quick as possible.
Correct my homie was blessed enough to be raised in a house and sent to schools up the way and then EC with me. We used to go down to his house and it was like another world.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I gotta wonder since when is police pulling folks over for tinted windows? I have a white SUV with 20% over 20% tint on all 5 windows and the 5% strip at the top of the windshield, am in Cleveland atleast 4 times a week ain't never been stopped for tint. Have literally had cops pull up in the next lane to me right up on my vehicle.

Tint too dark is illegal some places...I forget how much it is, but one of my homegurls lives out in the Boones and changed hers because she got two tickets for her tints.