Cleveland Mayor's Grandson at it again...... SMH

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
i actually like lyndhurst, mayfield heights and Beachwood minus the Beachwood mall and Richmond heights area

the farther away from Cleveland inner areas the better

My grandmother lives in the Glenville E.105th area, I honestly wish she lived further out because of all the shyt that goes on. I'm 30min east of Downtown, no way I'd move back down to the areas surrounding there.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I gotta wonder since when is police pulling folks over for tinted windows? I have a white SUV with 20% over 20% tint on all 5 windows and the 5% strip at the top of the windshield, am in Cleveland atleast 4 times a week ain't never been stopped for tint. Have literally had cops pull up in the next lane to me right up on my vehicle.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Cleveland has black suburbs sorry buddy

Richmond heights
Euclid ( which is an extension of the east side if you ask me)
Garfield (kind of half and half)

There is more. I haven’t lived there in 5/6 years
Garfield, Maple, Warrensville, Bedford, Bedford Heights and that’s just the southeast suburbs

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have family in Cleveland

that mayor is garbage and the city Falling apart from buckeye where some of my family live, to kinsman, Harvard and miles but he make sure his house and neighborhood is clean and safe
Jackson is pretty bad, but the East Side was crumbling decades before he got there, and the massive segregation and poverty aren't really under his control.
They've been doing some work (look at Slavic Village and by University Circle) but the state needs to allocate more funds to Cleveland to get things fixed.
His biography says he’s born to a black father. Unlike Logic, I don’t see it in him.
Frank Jackson is a Negro.

It’s a shythole over that side it’s like they’ve abandoned it but the west 25th area is crazy now
I lived in the W. 25th area for a little while as a kid, it was like an immigrant slum when I was a kid - the revitalization and the gentrification in that area is out of control.

Two-bedroom houses going for $300,000 that were maybe $50-65k when I was a kid.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My grandmother lives in the Glenville E.105th area, I honestly wish she lived further out because of all the shyt that goes on. I'm 30min east of Downtown, no way I'd move back down to the areas surrounding there.
Right by the cultural gardens in Glenville is actually pretty pleasant, one of my friend's grandmothers stays up there and when I used to walk her dog things were pretty smooth.
They used to be active by Collinwood though, and even by Hay :francis:
One of my classmates got dropped over there not too long ago :picard:
Cleveland has black suburbs sorry buddy

Richmond heights
Euclid ( which is an extension of the east side if you ask me)
Garfield (kind of half and half)

There is more. I haven’t lived there in 5/6 years
Garfield, Maple, and Richmond are mostly Black - Cleveland and Shaker Heights are pretty Black too, as is Warrensville (and of course, EC).
I gotta wonder since when is police pulling folks over for tinted windows? I have a white SUV with 20% over 20% tint on all 5 windows and the 5% strip at the top of the windshield, am in Cleveland atleast 4 times a week ain't never been stopped for tint. Have literally had cops pull up in the next lane to me right up on my vehicle.
Depends on where you are, I was getting pulled over all over the city, a few years ago on my way to and from school. But if you're sliding down Woodland or something they won't bother you.
nikka be on the news every other week when I watch in the morning
He has a hood ass family that never quite got it right - he was helping them get jobs and got caught up in a mini-scandal over that alone.
Doesn't really make sense, to be honest.