Cleveland Mayor's Grandson at it again...... SMH

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
Has Euclid become the new East Cleveland tho??

I remember that area was legit majority white for a long time and now outside of the nice ass homes by the lake the rest of Euclid from 185th to 242nd of lakeshore is looking bad

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

I remember that area was legit majority white for a long time and now outside of the nice ass homes by the lake the rest of Euclid from 185th to 242nd of lakeshore is looking bad

Some parts aren't bad, I grew up there and graduated from Euclid High. Sims park is getting redone and the high school is heavily renovated. I have some drone shots of it I'll post in here later from last week.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah. That White flight from Euclid has been crazy though, Bill Gates gave them a huge grant some years back and when the class demographics changed and scores dropped he took it back :snoop:
Some parts aren't bad, I grew up there and graduated from Euclid High. Sims park is getting redone and the high school is heavily renovated. I have some drone shots of it I'll post in here later from last week.
:salute:

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
at 20 minutes its apparent that he might just have a low IQ

He doesn't seem like a bad guy

just really dumb

and sometimes that can be a crime

They might need to take him out on a row boat like Fredo

OptimalDirectDeer-small.gif

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Euclid High School expansion, took these shots last week. The light tan parts are the old building, they built the newer buildings around it and added the football stadium. I can remember as a youngster going to the old football field which is has the running track around it, used to have the biggest fireworks display in the city on the July 4th. We had 3K peeps in the school when I graduated.

DJI_0540.jpg

DJI_0541.jpg

DJI_0542.jpg

DJI_0543.jpg

DJI_0545.jpg

DJI_0547.jpg

Sims Park renovation:

DJI_0306.jpg

DJI_0323.jpg