Cleveland Mayor's Grandson at it again...... SMH

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I gotta wonder since when is police pulling folks over for tinted windows? I have a white SUV with 20% over 20% tint on all 5 windows and the 5% strip at the top of the windshield, am in Cleveland atleast 4 times a week ain't never been stopped for tint. Have literally had cops pull up in the next lane to me right up on my vehicle.
Depends on the state law and how individual cops feel.
SUV tint laws are almost always more lenient than Sedans as well.

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
He seems like a troubelmaking brat. Wasn't he arrested for evading police on his dirt bike one time too? And doesn't his grandfather the mayor want to build a huge dirt bike facility to indulge him?

smoketire.jpg

CWJL4W3ZGBGWXC7WHVXWGELTOE.png

Sounds like a huge spoiled brat to me.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
He seems like a troubelmaking brat. Wasn't he arrested for evading police on his dirt bike one time too? And doesn't his grandfather the mayor want to build a huge dirt bike facility to indulge him?
The dirtbike thing was not at all about 'indulging' his grandson, there was, and im not sure if it still is, a huge problem on the East side with large numbers of black youths on motorbikes taking over the streets. They wanted to build a area where they could legally go blow off that steam.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jeez. RIP but imagine having a family
Of this many fukk ups. You start wondering where you went wrong or if you’re family is cursed. SMH.
Neither. His family is from the largest hood in Cleveland, Frank Jackson was the exceptional one, everyone else ran the streets Down the Way.
The O and Longwood aren’t places you can really raise kids properly, he’s clearly tried over the years to push them in the right direction, but they haven’t managed to escape their environment - nor do they seem like they really want to.

If I had the support they had, I’d have gotten away as quick as possible.