Do black women and white men couples..

Daps
Standards literally go out the window when (a lot but not all but definitely) black men date out. The black guys at my job shuck and jive for the fattest Mexican girls walking around with 100lb tumors on their stomachs. I mean all one has to do is look at the threads that are started on this site about PAWGs (aka sloppy fat white women) and it doesn't matter if the girl's family are members of the Klan, some of these men will degrade themselves for non-black puzzy. Its sad.

I wish that the black men who date out would raise their standards. If you are going to date non-black then your standards should by higher...not lower. The bar is so low for what black men accept from non-black women.

yess, and in order for these same men to date a black woman she must be a 10/10. The only time they have standards is when it comes to dating their own race smh..and they'll act like the black woman is lucky he gave her the time of day.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heres some adorable foreign couples, obv its enough 'cacs' that like them if they are dating/marrying blacks. and the numbers were that huge in difference when it came to attraction on that chart.

The studies are what they are the facts are what they are. Random anecdotal videos wherein a cac happens to with a black--foreign couples--does not change anything the fact that same cac groups overwhelmingly rank bw as the ugliest and least attractive, as much in Europe as the United States. As far as the data goes, this has always been true and will likely always be true.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR
Daps
The studies are what they are the facts are what they are. Random anecdotal videos wherein a cac happens to with a black--foreign couples--does not change anything the fact that same cac groups overwhelmingly rank bw as the ugliest and least attractive, as much in Europe as the United States. As far as the data goes, this has always been true and will likely always be true.

not all white men feel black women are ugly and undesirable, so who cares.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
yeah, because you can speak for every white person in the UK . Men usually pursue the woman on average so im pretty sure white men are pursuing the black women.
Lol, you haven't seen BW in a club environment with WM in the UK, their pursuit of WM is actually disgusting to watch:huhldup:

GiGi

Slaying Bed Bucks™ since 1981
Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
yess, and in order for these same men to date a black woman she must be a 10/10. The only time they have standards is when it comes to dating their own race smh..and they'll act like the black woman is lucky he gave her the time of day.

So very true. There are many absolutely BEAUTIFUL young black women that work at my company....and the black men chase these fat, sloppy Mexican chicks.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
not all white men feel black women are ugly and undesirable, so who cares.

That is the standard retort of some of these men. When white supremacists are using the anti-black woman material on THEIR sites that is spewed across the internet from the mouths of black men then you know that its time for these men to take a look at themselves.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the standard retort of some of these men. When white supremacists are using the anti-black woman material on THEIR sites that is spewed across the internet from the mouths of black men then you know that its time for these men to take a look at themselves.

You have been called a cac innumerable times, yet somehow you think we are closer to white supremacists than you. Delusional. What does a white supremacist do? Insult and degrade black while proclaiming cac men to be superior. You do the same thing, so how are you different from them? Weak troll is weak.

Last edited:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are comparing Clarence Thomas to European royalty? LOL. And LOL at calling Peter Norton's wife Gwen (who is a Wall Street power broker) a "thot". Shake my head.

Actually the REAL answer to your non-response is that white woman of higher status (higher education, from old money families, from powerful political families, etc.) do not view black men (no matter his status and accomplishments) as an asset. Yet white men of higher status do view black women as powerful asset.

And since you are tired of hearing about billionaire George Lucas and his black wife Mellody Hobson...I'll add a few more names to the roster for your consumption.

Ronald Betts (billionaire) and his family

Mats Carlston (billionaire) - black wife
Count Ferdinand of Austria - black wife
Baron Christian de Massy of Monaco -black wife
Viscount of Weymouth of England (black wife)
Jack McCain (son of Senator John McCain) - black wife
Malcolm Hall (Palm Beach old money) - black wife
Arne Næss, Jr (billionaire was married to Diana Ross)
Jean Yves Cendrey - black wife
David Guetta
-black wife
Wolfgang Puck - black wife
Luca Orlandi - black wife
Roger Ebert (RIP) - black wife
William Cohen (former senator) - black wife
Scooter Libby - black wife
Stone Phillips (former NBC news anchor) - black wife
Director Tom Verica - black wife
Iggy Pop - black wife
Carlos Santana - black wife
Maximillion Cooper - black wife Eve
Wissam Al Mana (billionaire) - married to Janet Jackson
Larry Gagosian (world renown art dealer)
Remy Shand - black wife
Timothy Fales - black wife
Mike Adenuga (billionaire) - black wife
Boris Becker - black wife
Dirk Nowitzki - black wife
Albert Dobrish - black wife
Matt Stone - black wife
Ol Parker - black wife
Mark Ecko - black wife

@thereheis YOUR MOVE :mjpls:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'll respond to the post:

The majority of the men in the list aren't billionaires, they're millionaires. Many of them aren't American, they're foreigners. If you at the list at all, it's a complilation of about every "high status rich" cac, Arab and Mexican in the galaxy (a combined population of more than a billion) who has ever been involved with a black woman. So @GiGi searched under every rock to provide this contrived hapless list which proves nothing except she's a c00n that can use Google. To test whether "high status rich" cacs like bw and marry them, one must use a random sample and test the rate of marriage to bw versus other women for men in this group. Funnily enough, Forbes provides a random list of the top 100 highest status rich people in the world. A good way to find whether "high status rich' cacs "value" bw (like @GiGi implies) is to count the number of cacs (the N number is high enough) in this Forbes list married to bw (we'll say ds since @GiGi and @mariahcooper insist cacs like ds the most). This task is easy enough to do on your own but if you won't do it, I can. And I'm pretty sure that the rate will be low to almost, which will expose @GiGi as delusional and wrong while vindicating @thereheis as valid as right.

After all, if the delusional wench is correct, and rich cacs prefer and value black women, wouldn't the marriage rate in our random Forbes smaple not only be higher than other groups of women, but high in general? Yeah. :sas1: If you want we can also use other top 100 lists: bankers, athletes, etc just so no one can question why I choose Forbes. the c00nery :dead:

Last edited:
  • Dap

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Thats why nearly 40% of black women in the UK date out? black women are considered exotic for the most part

Negative charlie....EVEN in the UK, over 50% of black men whom are married...are married interracially...less than 40% of BW are. But for some odd reason, you base the BW's level of attractiveness on what percent of them "date out." I personally do not see BM dating out more as a "step up" in society. Your mind is just as warped as @GiGi who believes "European royalty" is impressive and an elevation to her own blackness.

GiGi

Daps
Reppin
SoCal and AZ
Negative charlie....EVEN in the UK, over 50% of black men whom are married...are married interracially...less than 40% of BW are. But for some odd reason, you base the BW's level of attractiveness on what percent of them "date out." I personally do not see BM dating out more as a "step up" in society. Your mind is just as warped as @GiGi who believes "European royalty" is impressive and an elevation to her own blackness.

So sayeth the man who tried to compare Clarence Thomas (married to a white woman who is so salty about her husband's sexual harassment of black woman Anita Hill that she drunk dials the woman 15 years after the confirmation hearings) to Prince Maximilian of Liechtenstein (a crowned prince and heir to the throne of the wealthiest royal family in Europe married to a black woman who has produced a male heir who is also in line to the throne)

Daps

um i stated that, blacks in uk interracially date higher than anywhere else. and 35% of black women marry interracial and 50% of black men.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
You are comparing Clarence Thomas to European royalty? LOL. And LOL at calling Peter Norton's wife Gwen (who is a Wall Street power broker) a "thot". Shake my head.

Actually the REAL answer to your non-response is that white woman of higher status (higher education, from old money families, from powerful political families, etc.) do not view black men (no matter his status and accomplishments) as an asset. Yet white men of higher status do view black women as powerful asset.

And since you are tired of hearing about billionaire George Lucas and his black wife Mellody Hobson...I'll add a few more names to the roster for your consumption.

Ronald Betts (billionaire) and his family

Mats Carlston (billionaire) - black wife
Count Ferdinand of Austria - black wife
Baron Christian de Massy of Monaco -black wife
Viscount of Weymouth of England (black wife)
Jack McCain (son of Senator John McCain) - black wife
Malcolm Hall (Palm Beach old money) - black wife
Arne Næss, Jr (billionaire was married to Diana Ross)
Jean Yves Cendrey - black wife
David Guetta
-black wife
Wolfgang Puck - black wife
Luca Orlandi - black wife
Roger Ebert (RIP) - black wife
William Cohen (former senator) - black wife
Scooter Libby - black wife
Stone Phillips (former NBC news anchor) - black wife
Director Tom Verica - black wife
Iggy Pop - black wife
Carlos Santana - black wife
Maximillion Cooper - black wife Eve
Wissam Al Mana (billionaire) - married to Janet Jackson
Larry Gagosian (world renown art dealer)
Remy Shand - black wife
Timothy Fales - black wife
Mike Adenuga (billionaire) - black wife
Boris Becker - black wife
Dirk Nowitzki - black wife
Albert Dobrish - black wife
Matt Stone - black wife
Ol Parker - black wife
Mark Ecko - black wife

LOL More delusion,
But since you keep on talking about billionaires....let's simplify this...according to Forbes, there are 1,645 Billionaires in the entire world. Thus far you've named a grand total of 4 whom are married to black women....., That means, for every 411.25 billionaires, 1 will marry a black woman. Of that total number only 138 are females, so your chances improve minutely. Heck, technically speaking Ahmad Rashad who was married (now divorced) to a billionaire Sale Johnson ALONE makes black men's average higher...even if we were going there or even if it mattered.

But that's a total of 4 out of 1,645....the rest of those men are either married to White, Asian or Latin women...and I'm willing to bet more are dating OTHER MEN than there are dating or married to black women :sas1:. You call it "hatin", I call it reality, because both you @GiGi, @mariahcooper and I KNOW that your delusional skewed observations are enmeshed in the black feminist piece of propaganda from which you drafted your POV. Your entire essay is written from websites like http://dateawhiteguy.blogspot.com/

If you think I'm lying, I DOUBLE DARE you to post the website from where your pictures and your "lists" are coming from. And then from that we can look at other "junk" sociology is spewed on there.

Next, the names on that list are an extreme reach. More than half of them are unknown or unimportant, or simply do not hold any weight of major influence in the world. Dirk Nowitski? :russ: Heck Michael Jordan....shyt...let's go further down the block...5x NBA Champion tim Duncan's white wife dwarfs him. DO you understand how desperate and silly you look...suppose BlackMen walked into web forms talking about how "attractive" they are....because Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn are dating? LOL

If I as a black man, even went there, I could double OR TRIPLE the size of that list of White women who are married to multi millonaire and influential black men.

• Dap