Dope Black Owned Anime Fails To Get Traction on Kickstarter

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
They needed more money than that.

That shyt probably a quarter million.

Should've made it a manga, garnered interest and then got a production studio in Korea to draw that shyt, and an animation studio to oversea the project...like every single anime does.

And yall need to stop blaming Black people and talking about "supporting" by giving away our money for artistic pursuits. I gotta survive outchea, I ain't just giving my money away for nothing in return.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Man things like this really get under my skin cause while I do appreciate the talent and work ethic:whoa:
I don't want superman or goku in fukk'n black face :mindblown: The only person who did it right so far is aaron mcgruder with boondocks.:whew:

Generic Examples:
Don't give me european classical music .....but with black people playing the instruments :scust:
Give me jazz music by takeing from your heratige to build a fundamental base that reflects the state & thrust of that heratige then take what tools you can from others and build on that foundation.

This show looks like someone said "I love dragonball Z" :ooh: ...what if the characters were black :krs: ......:scust:

These below is more in line with the direction I want to see

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bro, it was started by an NBA player. It's not like he needs the money personally, lol.
Well he would need it to pay his staff I’m assuming. If he didn’t need it then why do a kickstarter project? I get market validation but 125k?

FSP

Banned
Daps
Bro, it was started by an NBA player. It's not like he needs the money personally, lol.
Well he would need it to pay his staff I’m assuming. If he didn’t need it then why do a kickstarter project? Correct me if I’m wrong but if he had money wouldn’t you ask for less, to try and pass the goal. I get market validation but 125k?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Man things like this really get under my skin cause while I do appreciate the talent and work ethic:whoa:
I don't want superman or goku in fukk'n black face :mindblown: The only person who did it right so far is aaron mcgruder with boondocks.:whew:

Generic Examples:
Don't give me european classical music .....but with black people playing the instruments :scust:
Give me jazz music by takeing from your heratige to build a fundamental base that reflects the state & thrust of that heratige then take what tools you can from others and build on that foundation.

This show looks like someone said "I love dragonball Z" :ooh: ...what if the characters were black :krs: ......:scust:

These below is more in line with the direction I want to see

I feel the same way.