Driving while black in Jersey.... SMFH....

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've had the worst experiences with cops in Jersey. I swear they have some of the most dirtbag ass racist cops I've ever run in to, and I've run into f@ggot ass cops in many states. I try not to drive out there unless I really, really have to.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
If it makea u feel better jersey cops are just piecws of shyt period. Ive been pulled over ten times in the past year and been arressted twice for bullshyt and im cac. These cops literally pull the same peopel over n over until they got you. Pieces of garbage truly i got stories of these gestapo state cops.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I just drove past Bloomfield Ave and drove while black ....headed towards Nutley, another white town. SMH

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One put a gun to my chest. Another time a pig choked me while they had me in cuffs. Like I said...Jersey cops are just straight up and down, dirty ass f@ggots.

:mjcry: my one and only time I got close to fukking a Asian chick, I was driving to Clifton, NJ took the exit off of RT 21 to get to her place , it was 2am I mad a wrong left turn and ended up in like a industrial area, dudes pulled me over and really hit me with the "you match the description" story :francis:
Living in the hood I've always carried a knife on me and one in my car, so dudes are searching my car (illegally) and they find the knives next thing I know I got a gun to my head and they screaming "where the drugs at!"

:wow:i fr fr said a prayer in my head, thought I was a goner. Only thing that saved me was my work ID was in the car

:upsetfavre: they told me I wasn't seeing no broad tonight and to stay my black ass in Newark and followed me back to the highway

Papi no black :hamster::troll:

:wow: last time in my life I went to that fuk town

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:mjcry: my one and only time I got close to fukking a Asian chick, I was driving to Clifton, NJ took the exit off of RT 21 to get to her place , it was 2am I mad a wrong left turn and ended up in like a industrial area, dudes pulled me over and really hit me with the "you match the description" story :francis:
Living in the hood I've always carried a knife on me and one in my car, so dudes are searching my car (illegally) and they find the knives next thing I know I got a gun to my head and they screaming "where the drugs at!"

:wow:i fr fr said a prayer in my head, thought I was a goner. Only thing that saved me was my work ID was in the car

:upsetfavre: told me I wasn't seeing no broad tonight and to stay my black ass in Newark

Them fvcking b*stards :francis:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I've only had good interactions with Jersey police. :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:upsetfavre: they told me I wasn't seeing no broad tonight and to stay my black ass in Newark and followed me back to the highway

:damn: Goddamn.... They followed you back to the expressway?!!? :mindblown: