Driving while black in Jersey.... SMFH....

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Jersey been on that shyt. I got two tickets in 2008 and I was still getting my license suspended and paying surcharges on it up until 2013. They even held my license so I couldn't transfer it to a different state. If I ever switch back to a NJ license it's automatically suspended again.:wtf:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
no u cracka fakkit. stop trying to minimize the clear systemic racism against black people.
Uhhhh

Jersey is called the gestapo state breh

Theres so many black neighborhoods and cities in nj, youre acting like its kkk twrritory

Get off my dikk and stop crying and thinking wveryone out yo get you. I know many people of all nationalities who wong drive at night cause its an instant stop at night

Boohoo cry a river n drown fakkit

Nothing i said is false and i can name numerious people who get pulled over like this. I live here. You dont. Stop crying

Black people arent targeted for the most part in jersey. I know mad heads who move weight with no lisence riding around for years and never been pulled over so please stop wit yur oversensitive crybaby bullshyt. Look it up if u want. I dont care. Oh. Heres that neg i owe you.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uhhhh

Jersey is called the gestapo state breh

Theres so many black neighborhoods and cities in nj, youre acting like its kkk twrritory

Get off my dikk and stop crying and thinking wveryone out yo get you. I know many people of all nationalities who wong drive at night cause its an instant stop at night

Boohoo cry a river n drown fakkit

Nothing i said is false and i can name numerious people who get pulled over like this. I live here. You dont. Stop crying

Black people arent targeted for the most part in jersey. I know mad heads who move weight with no lisence riding around for years and never been pulled over so please stop wit yur oversensitive crybaby bullshyt. Look it up if u want. I dont care. Oh. Heres that neg i owe you.

shut the fukk up u inbred monkey.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
the stats the police department have on race regarding pulling people is bogus.
if a cop pulls over 10 black or hispanic drivers, all they have to do is report them as white and *POOF* problem solved.

i heard a piece on NPR that focused on this jiggery pokery...they looked up people who were stopped by race and then found
pictures of them...many of the blacks and hispanics were reported as white by the cop who stopped them so they could fudge the numbers.

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
the stats the police department have on race regarding pulling people is bogus.
if a cop pulls over 10 black or hispanic drivers, all they have to do is report them as white and *POOF* problem solved.

i heard a piece on NPR that focused on this jiggery pokery...they looked up people who were stopped by race and then found
pictures of them...many of the blacks and hispanics were reported as white by the cop who stopped them so they could fudge the numbers.

Exactly. Look at the courtroom. Where were the whites that got pulled over?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Exactly. Look at the courtroom. Where were the whites that got pulled over?

it's a self verifying system....sort of.
there is no more or less illegal drug use in the white, black or hispanic community.
the police enforcement is laid out way more heavy on the non-white population and this gives the police a ability
to state arrest stats that allow them to justify policing black and hispanic communities in a much harsher manner.

"got more police there now, now what?"
"hey, let's start giving ticket for all sorts of other things as well."

poverty breeds crime?
only if you police the impoverished more than you do those who are not.

i'll get off my soap box.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
>>is black and from NJ
>>can confirm the BS they put us through :francis:

i guess the one shining light is they are slightly better than the NYPD who i really detest

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this shyt is nation wide breh.
wat6rr.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I'm black and I live in Jersey and the amount of times a cop pulls up behind me, follows me for 5 minutes while pulling up my license plate are too many to count.

Once they find NOTHING, literally NOTHING. No speeding tickets, nothing at all they make a turn somewhere after a while.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I've only had good interactions with Jersey police. :ehh:
Where you live? What type of area? I live in the suburbs and never had any dangerous interactions with the police in my town, but outside of that I've had cops follow me on some racial profiling shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip