Driving while black in Jersey.... SMFH....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm black and I live in Jersey and the amount of times a cop pulls up behind me, follows me for 5 minutes while pulling up my license plate are too many to count.

Once they find NOTHING, literally NOTHING. No speeding tickets, nothing at all they make a turn somewhere after a while.

They do this shyt here in NYC too... :stopitslime:

I caught one lovely tho, parked my car into a parking spot real slick and waved them forward like...:troll: :heh:

Gave them a smirk too like... :umad:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Where you live? What type of area? I live in the suburbs and never had any dangerous interactions with the police in my town, but outside of that I've had cops follow me on some racial profiling shyt.
I'm from Lakewood but I live in Florida now.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjcry: my one and only time I got close to fukking a Asian chick, I was driving to Clifton, NJ took the exit off of RT 21 to get to her place , it was 2am I mad a wrong left turn and ended up in like a industrial area, dudes pulled me over and really hit me with the "you match the description" story :francis:
Living in the hood I've always carried a knife on me and one in my car, so dudes are searching my car (illegally) and they find the knives next thing I know I got a gun to my head and they screaming "where the drugs at!"

:wow:i fr fr said a prayer in my head, thought I was a goner. Only thing that saved me was my work ID was in the car

:upsetfavre: they told me I wasn't seeing no broad tonight and to stay my black ass in Newark and followed me back to the highway

Papi no black :hamster::troll:

:wow: last time in my life I went to that fuk town

Bruh, I'm originally from Clifton. Been pulled over so many times I lost count. All of them are scum bags. only way around it is if you got a PBA card or you know higher ranked cops.

No joke I've paid anywhere between 3-5k worth from tickets. And I'm white so I could just imagine what others go through.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bruh, I'm originally from Clifton. Been pulled over so many times I lost count. All of them are scum bags. only way around it is if you got a PBA card or you know higher ranked cops.

No joke I've paid anywhere between 3-5k worth from tickets. And I'm white so I could just imagine what others go through.
tickets for what? they gotta have a valid reason to pull you over.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Bro you serious? :russ:

You think cops need a valid reason to pull you over? :mjlol:
Not a valid reason but they are gonna need to tell you why they pulled you over even if it isn't true or a completely made up story/lie. And you still ain't answer the question.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
tickets for what? they gotta have a valid reason to pull you over.

SINCE WHEN DO THE COPS NEED A VALID REASON TO ABUSE THEIR POWERS AND fukk WITH YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BLACK?!!??!

10cvxp0.jpg

Cops will pull you over for bullshyt, all types of dumb shyt like your air freshners was in the way, obstructing your view, or you match the description bullshyt, or we've had reports bullshyt... the cops are fukking corrupt... point blank period... they dont ever do this in those rich white neighborhoods...

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had too many to name in NJ......got pulled over leaving a chicks crib and after the hug, hopped in the car, pulled over and the 1st question out his mouth was "Is this your car? :martin:

Second time pulled over going to Six Flags yeah we were finishing a blunt but the truck was plain and him motioning for us to pull over we just said fukk him and bailed.

But now I think about it been pulled over at least 10 times there and thru that state.

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Not a valid reason but they are gonna need to tell you why they pulled you over even if it isn't true or a completely made up story/lie. And you still ain't answer the question.

Obviously some were valid (no front license plates, tints, speeding, etc. ) but many of those were traps and they didn't need to ticket me. I've been pulled over and they said bullshyt like I was driving reckless, I didn't put my signal on etc.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
SINCE WHEN DO THE COPS NEED A VALID REASON TO ABUSE THEIR POWERS AND fukk WITH YOU ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BLACK?!!??!

10cvxp0.jpg

Cops will pull you over for bullshyt, all types of dumb shyt like your air freshners was in the way, obstructing your view, or you match the description bullshyt, or we've had reports bullshyt... the cops are fukking corrupt... point blank period... they dont ever do this in those rich white neighborhoods...
That's not what I mean breh. I mean they gotta come up with something, even it's straight bullshyt and made up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's not what I mean breh. I mean they gotta come up with something, even it's straight bullshyt and made up.

And therein lies the MAJOR fukkING PROBLEM.... lying because they need to keep bringing in tickets to make up their quota when black people are being unfairly targeted to prop up their city with outrageous tickets. they do it here in NYC, they damn sure did it in ferguson and they do it in jersey... it's corruption and wrong... If I'm driving and i'm obeying the law and not driving erratically what reason do you have to pull me over just because i'm a black man driving a nice car, run my plates if there's nothing wrong then there's no need to "MANUFACTURE" a bullshyt excuse just to see who i am to please your bosses and write up bogus tickets...

When i had my charger they pulled me over for my third brake light... Why is that an offense in ANY way??? They ran my shyt and found nothing, it's that mentality that needs to end with these fukkers man... :pacspit:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
And therein lies the MAJOR fukkING PROBLEM.... lying because they need to keep bringing in tickets to make up their quota when black people are being unfairly targeted to prop up their city with outrageous tickets. they do it here in NYC, they damn sure did it in ferguson and they do it in jersey... it's corruption and wrong... If I'm driving and i'm obeying the law and not driving erratically what reason do you have to pull me over just because i'm a black man driving a nice car, run my plates if there's nothing wrong then there's no need to "MANUFACTURE" a bullshyt excuse just to see who i am to please your bosses and write up bogus tickets...

When i had my charger they pulled me over for my third brake light... Why is that an offense in ANY way??? They ran my shyt and found nothing, it's that mentality that needs to end with these fukkers man... :pacspit:
Bruh calm down.. :whoa: I never said it was a good thing :dahell: