Driving while black in Jersey.... SMFH....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I live in this town :francis:

About 2 years ago a breh was brought up on bullshyt charges resisting arrest and reaching for the officers guns. He got cleared by the 2nd cop car's dash cam he had his hands up the whole time while they beat the shyt out of him. :francis:

Did he sue them for it???

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The video has alot of dislikes and there are alot of negative comments. Either someone embedded this video in a white supremacist website or VICE fans (white 'progressive' liberals) are showing their true colors.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The video has alot of dislikes and there are alot of negative comments. Either someone embedded this video in a white supremacist website or VICE fans (white 'progressive' liberals) are showing their true colors.

Yeah I noticed that shyt too.... shyt makes no fukking sense... :mindblown:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
"The jacket is obstructing your view of the windshield" smh fukkboys

Just a couple weeks ago I was driving in Newark and my right tail light was out... I didnt notice but any other time there's something small like that wrong I get stopped but the cop usually just tells me to get it fixed, i get it repaired the next day and keep it moving :manny:...these cops stopped me, questioned me, made me sit in the back of their squad car for 20 mins while they searched my shyt, called 3 more squad cars, questioned me again asking why i had a floor jack in the car and told me some bs about their being a lot of car jackings and drug dealing going on in the area (on Mccarter Highway by the Prudential Center :comeon: ), didnt find shyt (of course) then still gave me a $54 ticket:pacspit:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
"The jacket is obstructing your view of the windshield" smh fukkboys

Just a couple weeks ago I was driving in Newark and my right tail light was out... I didnt notice but any other time there's something small like that wrong I get stopped but the cop usually just tells me to get it fixed, i get it repaired the next day and keep it moving :manny:...these cops stopped me, questioned me, made me sit in the back of their squad car for 20 mins while they searched my shyt, called 3 more squad cars, questioned me again asking why i had a floor jack in the car and telling me some bs about their being a lot of car jackings and drug dealing going on in the area (on Mccarter Highway by the Prudential Center :comeon: ), didnt find shyt (of course) then still gave me a $54 ticket:pacspit:

:snoop: smfh... fukking cops and these tickets is ridiculous... it's bullshyt.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
:snoop: smfh... fukking cops and these tickets is ridiculous... it's bullshyt.
shyt is unreal...i got stopped for going over the white line at a stop sign once bruh...they will use ANY trumped up excuse to stop you

i honestly say fukk em all even the so-called good ones because they still follow that bullshyt ass blue wall of silence

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it makea u feel better jersey cops are just piecws of shyt period. Ive been pulled over ten times in the past year and been arressted twice for bullshyt and im cac. These cops literally pull the same peopel over n over until they got you. Pieces of garbage truly i got stories of these gestapo state cops.

no u cracka fakkit. stop trying to minimize the clear systemic racism against black people.