Driving while black in Jersey.... SMFH....

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, I'm originally from Clifton. Been pulled over so many times I lost count. All of them are scum bags. only way around it is if you got a PBA card or you know higher ranked cops.

No joke I've paid anywhere between 3-5k worth from tickets. And I'm white so I could just imagine what others go through.

:mjlol: Jersey police are the worst only topped by Jersey state troopers

Lol got stopped by one of them fools for speeding on the turnpike in my friends Mustang gt, trooper comes over ask for ID etc so my boy hands him that AND a PBA card

:mjlol: state trooper looked him dead in the eye and goes "fuk is this?" tossed that shyt on the street and gave him a bunch of tickets

My boy sat there like :mjcry:

Prime Time J

Young Shark
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: Jersey police are the worst only topped by Jersey state troopers

Lol got stopped by one of them fools for speeding on the turnpike in my friends Mustang gt, trooper comes over ask for ID etc so my boy hands him that AND a PBA card

:mjlol: state trooper looked him dead in the eye and goes "fuk is this?" tossed that shyt on the street and gave him a bunch of tickets

My boy sat there like :mjcry:

Bahahahahaha

That jersey scum police :sadcam:

If the dude on the PBA isn't high ranking that shyt will only work with regular officers.

:dame:State troopers a diff breed of scum

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
hustling minorities money through traffic and legal fines? sheeeeeit what makes most other states different from Jersey?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Last year I past through Bloomfield on my way to the Newark sheriff's office and I got pulled over. The pig followed me for a good 2 mins before he pulled me over from a pack of cars. Somehow when I turned with the packing to the highway, I was the only one who made an illegal turn. Lucky I saw breh a few blacks back and was memorizing my/his actions.

He strolls up to the car with that bs... I tell him what I was doing, what he was doing, how many lights he was following me by, what stores we past:mjlol:
:mjcry:it didn't work,he went back to run my plates. Lucky I had a clean record and that brother in NC was in the news for being shot after following that cops orders. The Bloomfield pig came back and saw me shivering, it was cold and my windows were down the entire time. He got shook and let me go :russ:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
assata-696x392.jpg

All praises to the Goddess Assata. She lettuce know how we should deal with these pigs
:blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hamster: Im living in the Mount Laurel area, will that be an issue brehs?

Mount Laurel is white as hell and pretty wealthy you'll be cool breh come down to mount holly and hit the piff with the your fav coli cac Big dikk.