Dude secretly switches his wife's feral cat with a well-behaved one

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
but on the real tho I had a friend that bought a kitten in like '09 but his family didn't approve of it.
then one day, the kitten disappeared, gone!
he thought someone gave it away and was pissed
6 months later, he found the dead kitten in the basement still in it's cage :snoop:

I never went back to that house and I always get sick at his family :pacspit:
Family should have their house molotov’d. Go out a brick through their window or something breh.

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Eh, don't think I buy this. Hard to believe someone couldn't recognize that their cat was replaced by an imposter. There's a lot more to a cat than its color. Besides the personalities, there would probably be different smells, different fur texture or spots, different meows etc. Either that post is straight duck tales or he didn't get over on her the way he thinks he did.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’m confused. So he never went in the basement or looked in the cage for 6 months?
:patrice:

As far as the OP :yeshrug:
Those cat kennels are small. If he thought the kitten ran away, I imagine that he never paid attention to the kennel whenever he went down there since it wasn’t something he was using anymore. The kitten would’ve died after 3 days when they locked her down there.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Eh, don't think I buy this. Hard to believe someone couldn't recognize that their cat was replaced by an imposter. There's a lot more to a cat than its color. Besides the personalities, there would probably be different smells, different fur texture or spots, different meows etc. Either that post is straight duck tales or he didn't get over on her the way he thinks he did.
Its doable with a cat. Not with a dog though.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There’s not that much. While some sound different, they usually sound the same. And if it was a domestic shorthair, the most common, then their coats are usually the same. Same coat, same color, with more/different vocalizations is gonna be the same cat to most people. Especially if they don’t suspect it. Anything they notice will be chalked up to “I never noticed this…” or “Have you notice she does this now?” Itd be harder if it was a dog since their personalities vary more than typical cats.