For Real, the discrimination towards mutants in the Marvel Universe makes no sense

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Especially with heroes like the Fantastic Four being worshiped and adored. You don't think today's media and public would not speculate whether or not the FF were born mutants. Also how do they know people like Spider-man and Daredevil aren't mutants. That shyt never made sense to me. I mean we as readers know how these heroes got their powers, but how can the public in the stories differentiate. Maybe Cyclops was hit by a radioactive laser beam and got his powers. I mean, am I wrong?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:comeon: the discrimination against black people makes no sense.. but at 500 years and counting, that hasn't stopped a damn thing

you got people who can go in your mind and make you kill a million people if they wanted... dude is moving bridges and entire stadiums.. dudes with nuclear power inside them.. people who can time travel.. etc etc etc

they ain't trying to hear that "oh but we the nice mutants" nah fukk that... get em all out of here

some people hate spiderman, some people love him.. but he's out there fighting crime, in one city, and is one guy

there's literally 1 million mutants out there.. some are saving people, some are enslaving people and robbing banks

just imagine if nikkas had super powers and white people didn't :demonic:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You don't think today's media and public would not speculate whether or not the FF were born mutants.
well them going into space would have been a well documented event. to step outside the box, the FF went into space before (real life) John Glenn. them being affected by 'cosmic rays' was part of people's fears of space travel at the time

most mutants self-identify and/or were 'outted' in some way during puberty

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They are changing the status quo in the marvel u when Captain America offered the xmen integration into the avengers bringing them on an even playing field in the marvel u. So things changing for the mutants. And it's a good thing.

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well them going into space would have been a well documented event. to step outside the box, the FF went into space before (real life) John Glenn. them being affected by 'cosmic rays' was part of people's fears of space travel at the time

most mutants self-identify and/or were 'outted' in some way during puberty

It's crazy because I'm sure if some mutants applied for (or made) another superhero team that wasn't the X-men, they might be able to get the benefit of the doubt that they received their powers through some other manner like Ant/Giant Man. Joining the X-men pretty much screams I'm a mutant. Again though, most people aren't geneticists and I doubt if anyone could tell whether or not someone like Sunfire was a mutant, a product of a radioactive accident, or something in between without the use of cerebro or their blood sample.

Why hasn't Daredevil ever been called a mutie?

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It's stupid that mutants a superior stronger being ..are being outcasted and killed off by weaker humans. Non of that universe makes sense when you really consider this. Humans should be in fear and humbled instead of mutants seeking refuge for being more powerful.