For Real, the discrimination towards mutants in the Marvel Universe makes no sense

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
whats it about???
Magneto back to feelin like mutants need a REAL protector so he defected & he doin his detective thing to track down people thatre hurtin mutants & when he finds these dudes he aint playin nice....since his powers messed up aint just crushin buildings hes usin them in creative & twisted ways to meet his objectives... id tell you more but i dont wanna spoil it breh..... issue 1 he already hittin dudes wit :ufdup:

readin it for the first time wit no spoilers is a mix of :ohhh: :sadcam: :lolbron: :dwillhuh: :gladbron: :blessed: & when its over :feedme:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The human torch be all about that mutate/altered human privilege. Son, you a human fireball, you ain't normal enough to be tossing around "mutie."

muties.jpg

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: the discrimination against black people makes no sense.. but at 500 years and counting, that hasn't stopped a damn thing

you got people who can go in your mind and make you kill a million people if they wanted... dude is moving bridges and entire stadiums.. dudes with nuclear power inside them.. people who can time travel.. etc etc etc

they ain't trying to hear that "oh but we the nice mutants" nah fukk that... get em all out of here

some people hate spiderman, some people love him.. but he's out there fighting crime, in one city, and is one guy

there's literally 1 million mutants out there.. some are saving people, some are enslaving people and robbing banks

just imagine if nikkas had super powers and white people didn't:demonic:

:blessed:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always felt they should've had the mutants have some type of physical difference with their "power" being based around that besides the ones with mental abilities.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think the X-Men work better in their own secluded universe as opposed to being apart of the "greater" Marvel universe.