For Real, the discrimination towards mutants in the Marvel Universe makes no sense

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6039660758_3c3246b25b_z.jpg

:mjlol:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The real question is how many of yall would date a dude that had the powers of Mystique.

:usure:

You fakkits.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
mutants are a natural progessive evolution through genes at birth... franklin got his power from gentically altered humans through cosmic radiation...

im not gonna act like i know better than you but i thought that would disqualify him from bein an "actual" mutant since his the genes arent natural theyre genetically altered.... like baby spiderman can inherit his power but still wouldnt be classified as a mutant... maybe im wrong but :yeshrug:
I dont think the average human gives a fukk how they got their powers. Thats just a technicality. All the average human sees is a man walking up walls dodging bullets and lifting tons. Isnt that enough to consider them a freak in the marvel universe.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I dont think the average human gives a fukk how they got their powers. Thats just a technicality. All the average human sees is a man walking up walls dodging bullets and lifting tons. Isnt that enough to consider them a freak in the marvel universe.
i was talkin from the comic reader classifications... like how would they classify franklin as mutant but not the power pack?? it aint public information where their powers came from far as i know .... they should be mutants too right... dudes should be to come out & be like i aint a mutant i just had a radioactive accident :troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
my bad then breh... the classification i saw said altered human... i can admit when im wrong... :salute:
i was talkin from the comic reader classifications... like how would they classify franklin as mutant but not the power pack?? it aint public information where their powers came from far as i know .... they should be mutants too right... dudes should be to come out & be like i aint a mutant i just had a radioactive accident :troll:

they have technology in the marvel u. that can find the x-gene in children im sure its not hard for the tech to be around so regular law enforcement can use it. its been years...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
they have technology in the marvel u. that can find the x-gene in children im sure its not hard for the tech to be around so regular law enforcement can use it. its been years...
breh if law enforcement had it why these dudes out here still tryin to cop a cerebro to do it???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
breh if law enforcement had it why these dudes out here still tryin to cop a cerebro to do it???

idk...:manny: cerebro/ cerebra is light years away from what the govt has in the marvel u. anyways. You can do other things with that machine other than to find mutants. remember the first X-men movie. in theory cerebro could be used as a weapon.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
idk...:manny: cerebro/ cerebra is light years away from what the govt has in the marvel u. anyways. You can do other things with that machine other than to find mutants. remember the first X-men movie. in theory cerebro could be used as a weapon.
i just read the books & these bad guys always out here findin new mutants to capture & test on but when cyclops or magneto come through & give em that work then ask shield, avengers & all other good guys how they hit em wit :manny: then get mad when mags out there again.... lol....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i just read the books & these bad guys always out here findin new mutants to capture & test on but when cyclops or magneto come through & give em that work then ask shield, avengers & all other good guys how they hit em wit :manny: then get mad when mags out there again.... lol....

It is what it is... It also depends on the writers. Magneto is finally a "good" guy & im surprised he hasnt been killed off yet...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
It is what it is... It also depends on the writers. Magneto is finally a "good" guy & im surprised he hasnt been killed off yet...
man you gotta read magneto new book... hes more of an mutant anti hero out there catchin bodies again... he aint no "good" guy no more...

they killed him off like three times already but hes too popular & iconic to leave dead so he always got a plot hole, remember joseph, xorn, they brought true mags back.. kill xavier & the xmen still got enough to keep going but aint nobody out there can truly replace mags....

@R=G how many times they "killed" or "depowered" Magneto the gawd????

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
man you gotta read magneto new book... hes more of an mutant anti hero out there catchin bodies again... he aint no "good" guy no more...

they killed him off like three times already but hes too popular & iconic to leave dead so he always got a plot hole, remember joseph, xorn, they brought true mags back.. kill xavier & the xmen still got enough to keep going but aint nobody out there can truly replace mags....

@R=G how many times they "killed" or "depowered" Magneto the gawd????
Stranger took him off planet...Alpha turned him into a baby and Mira tried to change his behavior patterns but he found out about that....He survived the end of Asteroid M....he survived the end of Avalon...survived The Genosha holocaust