For Real, the discrimination towards mutants in the Marvel Universe makes no sense

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think even the morlocks mentioned it to the xmen when they came to the sewers like just because were "Not like the pretty mutants" We gotta live in the sewers...

Mutation is ok but when you cannot control it, bad shyt happens they dont always get cyclops laser eyes. Coming out the womb with powers such as fireskin would be insane. it's a long standing subplot in xmen that you have the normal mutants who can blend in and one's who cant...

It's funny you always have that one heckler in the crowd calling spiderman a mutant... and he replies. "I'm not a mutant!"

:mjlol:

Jackson LeRoy Briggs

You think you bad? You ain't bad!
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Marvel Universe is retarded. I ain't worrying about any god damn mutants when Thor and them are running around :heh:

Norse warrior gods coming to life on my street and I'm worried about a fukked up human? Noooooo sir...mutants are at least a subspecies of ours so we can claim some kinship :sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Marvel Universe is retarded. I ain't worrying about any god damn mutants when Thor and them are running around :heh:

Norse warrior gods coming to life on my street and I'm worried about a fukked up human? Noooooo sir...mutants are at least a subspecies of ours so we can claim some kinship :sas1:

but would you be more afraid of a child who can warp & alter reality???

3590359-6846752212-46831.jpg

:sas2:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
...none of them could explain why a hot chick who can make it rain like Storm is feared and hated but a rock monster like the Thing was a beloved celebrity....And unless everyone walked around with a "mutant detector"...
thing aside there dozens of dudes fit this category...
Also how do they know people like Spider-man and Daredevil aren't mutants. That shyt never made sense to me. I mean we as readers know how these heroes got their powers, but how can the public in the stories differentiate. Maybe Cyclops was hit by a radioactive laser beam and got his powers. I mean, am I wrong?
exactly, they dont know spidey aint a mutant without knowin how he got his powers...
...Again though, most people aren't geneticists and I doubt if anyone could tell whether or not someone like Sunfire was a mutant, a product of a radioactive accident, or something in between without the use of cerebro or their blood sample.
Why hasn't Daredevil ever been called a mutie?
right, like they can just look &tell them apart...
I think the public has a special place in their hearts for mutants who are rumored to have become so through accidents or experimentation, rather than outright genetic inheritance. The former is how Spider amand Daredevil gained theiir power while the latter is how Wolverine did. Humans who gain their powers through haphazard means often retain their human form easier than mutants, and are more palatable to the public mind. When Daredevil takes off his glasses he's a blind man. When Cyclops takes off his sunglasses he shoots deadly laser beams out of his eyes. The government also can better control accidental mutants because those guys usually aren't secluded from human life and don't pop up as randomly as real mutants. The Hulk is easier to control than Apocalypse.
:what: get outta here... the public dont know if daredevil or spidey got their powers through genetics, expriments or whatever that went wrong & there never outright classified as mutants... the government can control mutants way better if they accept them than "accidental mutants"... what mutants do spidey or the avengers fight compared to "accidental mutants"???? youre totally wrong on this one...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
furthermore, people in power have seen their CHILDREN and NEIGHBORS grow up and turn into this

250px-Toad.png

this
nicholas-hoult-beast-x-men-days-of-future-past11.jpg

and this

morlocks3.jpg

mutants aren't "super heroes" to the world..they're FREAKS. They're mistakes and they're telling the world that they are the future. That is scary and people fear them. This is self evident if you all ever read xmen comics.

They grew up to be Rob Liefeld art?! :huhldup:

Fred.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Wasnt he born with his powers?

isnt that what a mutant is? :dwillhuh:
mutants are a natural progessive evolution through genes at birth... franklin got his power from gentically altered humans through cosmic radiation...

im not gonna act like i know better than you but i thought that would disqualify him from bein an "actual" mutant since his the genes arent natural theyre genetically altered.... like baby spiderman can inherit his power but still wouldnt be classified as a mutant... maybe im wrong but :yeshrug: