Gen X’er describes the horror of living in AmeriKKKa

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps

This is a must watch.

I’ll say, I remember stories from my older male
cousins…they’re Gen X.
Every single one of them received new cars when they were in HS and every single one of them were pulled over by the cops for no reason. One even was taken to jail because the police told him his parents couldn’t afford to buy him his car. Called his parents house and his mother went OFF on the cop over the phone and his parents went to the jail to raise hell.

Things like that are the reason why I say my fam is so big on education and having good, solid careers. Sometimes it’s your title and the money that you make that gives you more power to fight certain things. Shouldn’t be that way, but it is.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’ll say, I remember stories from my older male
cousins…they’re Gen X.
Every single one of them received new cars when they were in HS and every single one of them were pulled over by the cops for no reason. One even was taken to jail because the police told him his parents couldn’t afford to buy him his car. Called his parents house and his mother went OFF on the cop over the phone and his parents went to the jail to raise hell.

Things like that are the reason why I say my fam is so big on education and having good, solid careers. Sometimes it’s your title and the money that you make that gives you more power to fight certain things. Shouldn’t be that way, but it is.

don't ever think shyt is sweet.

Gen X'er and never did and will think so. It's not called systematic cism built in for nothing.