Gen X’er describes the horror of living in AmeriKKKa

Daps
My uncles have similar stories of the 80s. Weekend, off the record, holdings. No knock warrants that never had ppwk to back it up. Cops arresting nikkas to steal their money or dope.
Sounds like Houston best case senario....... worst case somebody "moved" suddenly without warning

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
My living father has some stories, too.

I recently asked him "You said you heard when the [16th Street Baptist] church got bombed, right?"

"I heard all of them! :gucci: "

I'm thinking about sitting him down to talk about his experiences on audio/video that could possibly be used for later projects or historical content, because as time goes on, experiences like these are "made up" or exaggerated according to white people.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
My living father has some stories, too.

I recently asked him "You said you heard when the [16th Street Baptist] church got bombed, right?"

"I heard all of them! :gucci: "

I'm thinking about sitting him down to talk about his experiences on audio/video that could possibly be used for later projects or historical content, because as time goes on, experiences like these are "made up" or exaggerated according to white people.
That’s why Tik Tok is valuable

You only see what you definitely like and clicked on similar content on Instagram … Tik Tok is what you might like also …

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
That’s why Tik Tok is valuable

You only see what you definitely like and clicked on similar content on Instagram … Tik Tok is what you might like also …

Sarcasm peeped, but I ain't trying to put him out there like that while he's still kicking. I was thinking more for family later down the line and others if requested. I don't use Tiktok or Instagram myself.

But good on these folks for being vulnerable and sharing, they are valuable stories, especially when it was way easier in those days to do foul shyt and not leave a paper trail.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
7v3YB3O.png

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
The problem these white Gen x’ers leave out is that their scope on the issue is extremely limited. A lot of black people made a lot of money in the 80’s , 90’s and early 2k’s and were able to move their families out. So some of these white kids did have black/brown friends…for a while, until it started getting “too dark” and their parents got them outta there.

All these “I had black friends growing up” dudes had them in elementary school, and use that shyt as a prop.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know they still have a way to circumvent them, but the body cameras make it harder for cops to get away with shyt like this. Sorry that brother and his family had to go through that bulshyt.
That's why they fight so hard against them

Funny part is that bodycams help them in situations dealing with crazy people, but they also wanna continue to do dirt as well.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Sarcasm peeped, but I ain't trying to put him out there like that while he's still kicking. I was thinking more for family later down the line and others if requested. I don't use Tiktok or Instagram myself.

But good on these folks for being vulnerable and sharing, they are valuable stories, especially when it was way easier in those days to do foul shyt and not leave a paper trail.

:hubie:

My bad if it seemed like sarcasm.

:whoa:

I was only saying that his stories would be more suitable for Tik Tok because of the reduced censorship but it’s gong away so you’ll probably have to post it elsewhere.