Heritage Foundation unveils “Project 2025” to dismantle the U.S. federal government in Trump’s second term

Are you concerned?

• Total voters

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the US gives into fasicm then the world would have to take the nukes away so to speak. First and foremost.
If the US falls into fascism rest assure other countries will follow suit. Europe will become more right wing and it will proliferate across the world. Wars, human rights abuses, and nuclear arm races will become more frequent. It will become chaotic. China will invade Taiwan. Russia will take Ukraine and come head to head with NATO. Israel will completely destroy and depopulate Gaza. Iran and Israel will most certainly go to war and the region on fire.

The US, no doubt causes a lot of havoc in the world but we are deterrent to a lot of shyt going haywire in this world. Any weakness we display on the national stage (like re-electing DJ) will encourage adversarial countries to take bold risks.

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
If the US falls into fascism rest assure other countries will follow suit. Europe will become more right wing and it will proliferate across the world. Wars, human rights abuses, and nuclear arm races will become more frequent. It will become chaotic. China will invade Taiwan. Russia will take Ukraine and come head to head with NATO. Israel will completely destroy and depopulate Gaza. Iran and Israel will most certainly go to war and the region on fire.

The US, no doubt causes a lot of havoc in the world but we are deterrent to a lot of shyt going haywire in this world. Any weakness we display on the national stage (like re-electing DJ) will encourage adversarial countries to take bold risks.
Quoted for emphasis. The world will change so quickly because for all of the US's faults, most people got in line.

We can't go back to great power wars when everyone has nukes.

I try to rationalize this to some conservative and republican people I know, but many will just throw the religious trump card at me, and just say salvation awaits in heaven, and then I realize that's there's no convincing some people.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

And if more nations follow suit then you should prepare to see colonization 2.0. The pillage of Africa again and a stand off between Asia and The West.

All the diplomatic fronts would come down faster than you can blink.

Yes the US keeps the balance or used to.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe Kemp.

And even if he is telling the truth, I think Trump will try to get it to federal court somehow.
Bro I don’t know if you from Georgia ( I am) , but kemp and trump don’t fukk with each other. Kemp refused to help him with some things before in which trump publicly denounced kemp numerous times especially during last election. It’s fukk kemp, but as a governor dude has done what he wants to do and has opposed trump a couple times.

Again fukk both of them

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
And if more nations follow suit then you should prepare to see colonization 2.0. The pillage of Africa again and a stand off between Asia and The West.

All the diplomatic fronts would come down faster than you can blink.

Yes the US keeps the balance or used to.
Dude that is a GIVEN. It might be worse than that.

I keep saying it. If this place descends into chaos and they are able to implement Project 2025 WE >>✋🏾<< are going to be in for the fight of our lives on all fronts. And that isn’t hyperbole.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps

I've tried telling people this for a while.

All the evils in the world that are either perceived or real caused by the United States will be execerbated, not halted, in this new order. If this new order was promising freedom and protection of human rights, I would think differently. But when you see it being led by right leaning and authoritarian forces instead, that is bad news.

Most of human history has been in a state of conflict. Most people of the current generation in the west, have had the good fortune to live in relative peace. This is a period that is a exception. Folks don't understand some of the true horrors that can occur, but there is plenty of history that you can read to get a taste. They are happening places in the world right now, but during this generation most in the west have been protected from it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude that is a GIVEN. It might be worse than that.

I keep saying it. If this place descends into chaos and they are able to implement Project 2025 WE >>✋🏾<< are going to be in for the fight of our lives on all fronts. And that isn’t hyperbole.
All fronts. They will recruit brehs to go fight brehs. The real diaspora war. The concerted effort to foster animos and breed nationality over a unified Black racial unity is calculated