Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
used to drive a 97 Dodge Neon and I used that shyt all the time. only for bogies though.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
‘92 baby, I’ve always thought it was a cigarette/cigar lighter or deposit. My grandma’s thunderbird had one on both the driver and front passenger sides.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Spring chicken ass nikkas disgust me:scust:. You telling me 98% of y'all know what it is? Somebody cappin:comeon:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ll12.jpg

Most car manufacturers stop adding these circa 96/97. I’m curious to know if Zoomers and younger millennials even know what it is. :patrice:
Lol, I remember waiting for my mother in the car and being bored as a kid. So I pushed this button, not knowing what it was. Since my parents didn't smoke and never used the cigarette lighter it apparently didn't work properly anymore and the car started smelling like hot metal and plastic and smoke came out from the vents of the aircondition. Being a kid with a vivid Imagination, I panicked, ran out of the car and hid behind a dumpster because I thought I had pushed the autodestruct button and the car was going to explode :mjlol:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
That thing for killing flies or smoking. Haven't seen one of those since I was a kid.

Daps
fukking hell, blast from the past. I guess I must have burned that concentric circle patters into my fingers at least three times by accident as a kid. shyt, that hurt for weeks :sadbron:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
A couple weeks back I was chillin wit a shorty in the crib watching Disney+. We decided to get in on some 90s childhood nostalgia and watched A Goofy Movie. Theres a scene where Goofy uses his vehicle's cig lighter to heat up a can of soup while he is stuck in the woods. Before he does this he looks at the lighter and says soemthing along the lines of "guess these are good for something" I guess just to imply that Goofy doesnt smoke lmao.

It reminded us how dated the movie is. It was also kind of surprising to see ANY reference to smoking in a 90s children film.