I am a 33 year old woman with no direction in life

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baby Sis needs to pray and ask God point her in the right direction.

Second of all if she is not where she thought she'd be then she should ask herself if she was supposed to have even been there? Because her plans and God's plans are 2 different plans and God laughs atthe plans of we humans.

Thirdly sometimes we are called to serve others. Maybe she was meant to be a teacher or counselor or in some other occupation that is meant to help and provides blessings to others.

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet

Her story

- "When I was 18-20, I had a vision of what I wanted out of life. I had a dream of going to college and getting married. I got my degree and got married... ended getting divorced"
- "I no longer know what I want even though I planned this life"
- "Graduated College in Multimedia Communications, got an internship, and never got a job after that. The 5 years after I got my degree it was constantly looking for jobs"
- "I planned to work at a Production company, a Film company, or Entertainment company and never got it"
- "I ended up just getting a job just to live. Retail, Sales, Customer Service"
- "I eventually got hired as a Product Manager, but the job was overwhelming. And I got fired"
- "Now I'm back to where I was in my early 20s. Can't find that good job that is full time with great benefits. I only get contract jobs. Feels like no one wants to hire me"
- "Now I'm on unemployment, divorced, and on food stamps"
- "I'm planning on being a Youtuber. Instead of hearing from companies that I'm not good enough"

Unfortunately this is the story of Millennials and Early Gen Z. They were sold a bill of goods and being constantly brainwashed into getting a degree for the sake of getting it without a career plan in order. Choose a major like you're choosing a meal on Doordash, and everything will magically turn out great for you, the red carpet will be laid out for you. Never a plan on the Job Outlook, Oversaturation, Skills needed for Career progression, etc
This is why you see so many "Life sucks", "Food and Water should be free for everyone", "Adulthood is a scam", etc
Now so many people in this age group and wandering lost in life, underemployed, with $80k to $100K in Student Loan debt :francis:

once you get on the otherside of this you become "both sides" because you see life is all about your choices

what happens if you dont make your way out of that hole?
you become a Coli/lipstick alley breh and complain about Republicans

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Not surprised..

She is pretty to me she just needs some cocoa butter and some light makeup. Maybe wear her hair out.

But generally she has not developed the people skills she needs to succeed in any career. She could find a lane in sales and build from there if she had the energy and moxy.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby Sis needs to pray and ask God point her in the right direction.

Second of all if she is not where she thought she'd be then she should ask herself if she was supposed to have even been there? Because her plans and God's plans are 2 different plans and God laughs at the plans of we humans.
:dead: so you think the same God who planned to let 9/11 happen, cares about whether this chick goes back to school or not? religion is so arrogant

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Her story

- "When I was 18-20, I had a vision of what I wanted out of life. I had a dream of going to college and getting married. I got my degree and got married... ended getting divorced"
- "I no longer know what I want even though I planned this life"
- "Graduated College in Multimedia Communications, got an internship, and never got a job after that. The 5 years after I got my degree it was constantly looking for jobs"
- "I planned to work at a Production company, a Film company, or Entertainment company and never got it"
- "I ended up just getting a job just to live. Retail, Sales, Customer Service"
- "I eventually got hired as a Product Manager, but the job was overwhelming. And I got fired"
- "Now I'm back to where I was in my early 20s. Can't find that good job that is full time with great benefits. I only get contract jobs. Feels like no one wants to hire me"
- "Now I'm on unemployment, divorced, and on food stamps"
- "I'm planning on being a Youtuber. Instead of hearing from companies that I'm not good enough"

Unfortunately this is the story of Millennials and Early Gen Z. They were sold a bill of goods and being constantly brainwashed into getting a degree for the sake of getting it without a career plan in order. Choose a major like you're choosing a meal on Doordash, and everything will magically turn out great for you, the red carpet will be laid out for you. Never a plan on the Job Outlook, Oversaturation, Skills needed for Career progression, etc
This is why you see so many "Life sucks", "Food and Water should be free for everyone", "Adulthood is a scam", etc
Now so many people in this age group and wandering lost in life, underemployed, with $80k to $100K in Student Loan debt :francis:

The bill of goods were legit, it's just bad timing. A shifting industry in the tech age. A shifting economy and a way of life. College is not so much about the degree than it is the networking. Unless you plan on starting a business while you're in college, you HAVE TO NETWORK. The days of graduating and landing a job a month later is over. And even the people who do, did it via connections.

The goal posts have been moved. 20 years ago, if you finished college and landed a job paying $17 or $18 an hour, you were good with that. It was a good start. Depending on where you live, that's damn near minimum wage. And after the pandemic, companies figured out how to do more with less and still make money.