I am a 33 year old woman with no direction in life

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
/thread
Kevin was right

this is crazy, I just saw woman post today in a black community group about how she needs a reference for a divorce lawyer.

said she's not in love with her husband anymore and just wants out

the man didn't do anything to her, she just wanted out because she doesn't feel it anymore

the previous generation powered through the feelings(temporary) but this one just follows every emotion.

1 woman told her to work out her marriage, but she says she just doesnt love the man anymore and feels trapped

they think life will get better otu there on their 1 income. She even has a kid.

These women just leaving their husbands and boyfriends out of boredom adn their own internal issues

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dead: so you think the same God who planned to let 9/11 happen, cares about whether this chick goes back to school or not? religion is so arrogant

Yes. We don't always know our purpose. Your purpose has nothing to do with religion you dumbass. Religion is shyt created by men. God is a spirit. God can reveal spiritual matters to you. The people that died on 9/11 are no different than the people that were bombed in Bagdad or Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
She got the whole look of a swirler......

She was married to a middle eastern:

Picture of her husband: