I am a 33 year old woman with no direction in life

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm too old for imaginary friends :yeshrug:

You dont know when you're going to die, nor do you control the weather or time and space

Whatever you believe determines this is your god. If you believe it's all governed by the govt then the govt is your god

whatever you believe runs your life is your god, even if you think YOU run your life, then YOU are your god. You can NOT, not have a religion.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
this is crazy, I just saw woman post today in a black community group about how she needs a reference for a divorce lawyer.

said she's not in love with her husband anymore and just wants out

the man didn't do anything to her, she just wanted out because she doesn't feel it anymore

the previous generation powered through the feelings(temporary) but this one just follows every emotion.

1 woman told her to work out her marriage, but she says she just doesnt love the man anymore and feels trapped

they think life will get better otu there on their 1 income. She even has a kid.

These women just leaving their husbands and boyfriends out of boredom adn their own internal issues

not saying I agree with everything the man is saying but here's a video of a guy talking about it. It's a problem and it won't be corrected until people acknowledge that it's a problem. Which right now women are taught not to acknowledge it.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Last edited:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
full

Not surprised..

She was married to a middle eastern:

Picture of her husband:

@UpAndComing go ahead and spoiler this in the OP. A lot nikkas buried their heads in the sand. You can spot a wench a mile away. Thread is very civil compared to “Buck” threads :mjpls:

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
I was just talking to my friend who's 33, she's basically in the same boat. Feminism ideology really did a number on these broads and they realizing too late that they don't want to work.

Should have been doing everything in the power to be up under a man while they still had youth.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I was just talking to my friend who's 33, she's basically in the same boat. Feminism ideology really did a number on these broads and they realizing too late that they don't want to work.

Should have been doing everything in the power to be up under a man while they still had youth.

And it ain't going to happen for them.

That's why they used to tell women not to be old maids back in the day.

Now you're going to have to work and you're probably going to die alone. Some women will finagle their way into adopting kids so they can poison their minds though.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The responses in this thread are giving me a headache.

Her story isn't unique. It reflects a huge problem in society. We don't give young people the time they need to find themselves, we cripple them with debt, and provide them with limited opportunities.

This isn't a gender issue. You will find many men in the same boat. The powers that be have done such a great job at dividing as that instead of showing empathy when we find out someone is going through it, we it as an an opportunity to point score.

Fani Willis fan

Veteran
Daps
And it ain't going to happen for them.

That's why they used to tell women not to be old maids back in the day.

Now you're going to have to work and you're probably going to die alone. Some women will finagle their way into adopting kids so they can poison their minds though.
If they don't have kids they might be able to get off a hail mary. Take your ass in the gym and become the biggest "PickMe" your heart can muster.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The bill of goods were legit, it's just bad timing. A shifting industry in the tech age. A shifting economy and a way of life. College is not so much about the degree than it is the networking. Unless you plan on starting a business while you're in college, you HAVE TO NETWORK. The days of graduating and landing a job a month later is over. And even the people who do, did it via connections.

The goal posts have been moved. 20 years ago, if you finished college and landed a job paying $17 or $18 an hour, you were good with that. It was a good start. Depending on where you live, that's damn near minimum wage. And after the pandemic, companies figured out how to do more with less and still make money.

Nah. The irony of the bolded, timing. That is literally how a degree is valued. Is it relevant to the times and the current labor economy. If it's bad timing then you were sold a bad bill of goods

And the value of the degree declined right after the 2008 Financial Crisis. After that, companies stopped overspending and guaranteeing higher salaries and benefits

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If they don't have kids they might be able to get off a hail mary. Take your ass in the gym and become the biggest "PickMe" your heart can muster.

Most aged men know what a woman like that is looking for. She's trying to take what you built up.

Most of those women are done.

A man will trade that if they are giving him their best years, and they're acting like a lady should.

Last edited: