I am a 33 year old woman with no direction in life

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The bill of goods were legit, it's just bad timing. A shifting industry in the tech age. A shifting economy and a way of life. College is not so much about the degree than it is the networking. Unless you plan on starting a business while you're in college, you HAVE TO NETWORK. The days of graduating and landing a job a month later is over. And even the people who do, did it via connections.

The goal posts have been moved. 20 years ago, if you finished college and landed a job paying $17 or $18 an hour, you were good with that. It was a good start. Depending on where you live, that's damn near minimum wage. And after the pandemic, companies figured out how to do more with less and still make money.
I made $15 an hour out of college in 08 and thought I was the shyt. Fast forward to 38 and I made over six figures and feel like it's not enough. Times have definitely changed from 20 years ago. I feel even worse for this generation behind us Millennials (I was born in 85) than I did for my own. It's like we suffered the immediate short term effects of the recession in 08 but those behind us are suffering the long term effects. I blame 9/11, 08 recession and the trump years as to why we are in bad place right now and might not get out for some time with the way the political landscape is looking.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Also this chick isn't ugly. She's struggling to find both acceptance and validation. Easy to see why she has self esteem issues with her complexion with the way dudes in here talking about her, like she is ugly. She's not ugly and her skin looks very nice. That's not her problem. It sounds like to me she had a really hard time coping with adulthood fresh out and that issue has lingered and led her down a bad road. She will get out of it, but hopefully she doesn't make things anymore worse with bad decisions making.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Genuinely curious as to how much more sympathy may have been shown by posters here had this girl been more attractive :jbhmm::mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also this chick isn't ugly. She's struggling to find both acceptance and validation. Easy to see why she has self esteem issues with her complexion with the way dudes in here talking about her, like she is ugly. She's not ugly and her skin looks very nice. That's not her problem. It sounds like to me she had a really hard time coping with adulthood fresh out and that issue has lingered and led her down a bad road. She will get out of it, but hopefully she doesn't make things anymore worse with bad decisions making.

Shes right on the fence of ugly with all due respect. But the problem is mostly her lack of upkeep. She needs a man who understands womens fashion and style. She could easily be bumped up to a 6 or 7. Depending on what the ass looks like,maybe even an 8. Not to be vulgar or rude about this. She truly needs a coli account,along with learning knowledge of self.

I hope this didnt sound mean,im just solutions based. Some people are in a position where they literally cant get anymore attractive. Those are the people you humor and just tell them they look okay:francis:. This woman is in position where she can look better ,if her looks are important enough to hire a therapist about. If you want to be more attractive put some effort in. And if this is the effort you put in before making a youtube video for millions, Shes probably even worse in real life. Im not naturally intelligent,but I knew I could be less dumb than I was. And look at me now,easily top 5 on thecoli,and I aint 5:respect:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I made $15 an hour out of college in 08 and thought I was the shyt. Fast forward to 38 and I made over six figures and feel like it's not enough. Times have definitely changed from 20 years ago. I feel even worse for this generation behind us Millennials (I was born in 85) than I did for my own. It's like we suffered the immediate short term effects of the recession in 08 but those behind us are suffering the long term effects. I blame 9/11, 08 recession and the trump years as to why we are in bad place right now and might not get out for some time with the way the political landscape is looking.
Moved to North Jersey in 05. First job I made $45,000 a year. First apartment was a 2 bedroom for $800 a month.

Now, you can’t find a 200 sqf. Studio apartment for under $1000.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Shes right on the fence of ugly with all due respect. But the problem is mostly her lack of upkeep. She needs a man who understands womens fashion and style. She could easily be bumped up to a 6 or 7. Depending on what the ass looks like,maybe even an 8. Not to be vulgar or rude about this. She truly needs a coli account,along with learning knowledge of self.

I hope this didnt sound mean,im just solutions based. Some people are in a position where they literally cant get anymore attractive. Those are the people you humor and just tell them they look okay:francis:. This woman is in position where she can look better ,if her looks are important enough to hire a therapist about. If you want to be more attractive put some effort in. And if this is the effort you put in before making a youtube video for millions, Shes probably even worse in real life. Im not naturally intelligent,but I knew I could be less dumb than I was. And look at me now,easily top 5 on thecoli,and I aint 5:respect:
At this point I don't think her looks have anything to do with her present station. There are bigger fish to fry here.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
she look african or haitian

Her family immigrated from Togo to America in 2000:

Akouto Rosaline Vonwogbe was born in a little country in a little town called Lome, Togo in West Africa. Akouto’s father wanted to make sure the family went to a safe place to have freedom and the kids can get an education. In February 2000, Akouto and her family moved to the USA. Akouto grew up in Aurora, Illinois, a town forty-five minutes away from Chicago. She went to school and left Aurora after high school. Akouto then moved to San Francisco, California at twenty years old and has been going to school full time and working part time since.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh more anti-education propaganda. shyt isn't easy, but all the statistics still show there is an advantage to having your degree. obviously it won't be for everyone, but for every person that didn't go to school doing a trade or something else that makes them a nice living, there are 50 other mfs with no degree working dead end jobs for the rest of their life.

:manny: