Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Sis spitting fire....... Not gonna lie.

She knows who the true enemy is.

"I dont see no white boys going to jail"

If the black man is guilty..... Send him away.... But after we send our brother away, we need to turn our attention towards the true enemy..... The white man.

The white man has been my enemy since before I was born.... I will always ride for my brothers until the end.

Most black folks dont know who the true enemy is.... Or maybe they're too scared to challenge the enemy. I dont know.

But LOL.... Brehs, dont go around raping anybody..... We dont need to do that white boy shyt..... Women choose on us naturally... We dont need to steal p*ssy.

Sis spit FIRE tho.... Amazing video.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps

If the black man is guilty..... Send him away.... But after we send our brother away, we need to turn our attention towards the true enemy..... The white man.

The white man has been my enemy since before I was born.... I will always ride for my brothers until the end.

Most black folks dont know who the true enemy is.... Or maybe they're too scared to challenge the enemy. I dont know.

But LOL.... Brehs, dont go around raping anybody..... We dont need to do that white boy shyt..... Women choose on us naturally... We dont need to steal p*ssy.

Rape has never been about p*ssy tho breh. Its about wanting to dominate. There are some sick people who get off on shyt like forcing someone to have sex or sado masichistic shyt.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Shawty went there :banderas:

4dc.gif

Ya?

Banned
Daps
:hhh:If she cared about her career she wouldn’t post that ish with her face.

And these women need to learn some tact and leave these men to be face of their own mo

Oh wait, she looks biracial. Nevermind you know those praises will come out like white on rice:mjgrin:

Please tell me you are not being serious right now.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Goat status.

She a black woman that supports her community.

This is a true sista here that every black man should support.

She putting her community before her gender

Appreciate it sis

So supporting means never holding black men accountable for anything besides blaming the white men.

I can tell you right now you guys are being super delusional.

I don’t support problematic black men. And that girl is only being praised because she is mixed.

Women like this are often pushed front and center of these conscious circles anyway. And she is majorly pandering.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Its literally plenty of white men with successful careers and million & billion dollar assets that we can tear down & destroy and throw in jail.... Plenty of them. I would love to support that kind of campaign. I'm sure those victims need peace as well.

But for some reason, these fukkin cacs are still enjoying their liberty in society and nobody is saying anything because "nobody cares what happens outside their community"

The white man come around and motherfukkers get quiet & scared and run inside the house like bytches :russ:

I'll never respect the punk ass me-too movement...... Wake me up when some crackers get locked in the cage and sent away.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
:hhh:If she cared about her career she wouldn’t post that ish with her face.

And these women need to learn some tact and leave these men to be face of their own mo

Oh wait, she looks biracial. Nevermind you know those praises will come out like white on rice:mjgrin:

Please tell me you are not being serious right now.

So supporting means never holding black men accountable for anything besides blaming the white men.

I can tell you right now you guys are being super delusional.

I don’t support problematic black men. And that girl is only being praised because she is mixed.

Women like this are often pushed front and center of these conscious circles anyway. And she is majorly pandering.

giphy.gif