"I Give No Fukk About Black Men Raping White Women!"

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Someone give me her account name on whatever platform, I need to donate to this cause :banderas:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The Candace Owens and Issa Raes and their respective followers (both white girls in black womens bodies, who want the white womans spot and shyt on black men for 'intersectionality') should learn from her.

She reminds me of my moms tho its scary, felt like she was yellin at me but I aint did nothing :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The Candace Owens and Issa Raes (both white girls in black womens bodies) should learn from her.

And thats the problem.... Its a bunch of white folks walking round with black skin... Both men and women

Its very easy to tell who's really authentic and who is just a black person lost in the bullshyt and brain washed by nonsense.

Cacs & black cacs literally use the SAME talking points.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
@Ya? Attacking a woman that doesn't hate black men? Hating on her for her color too :ohhh: no way this can't be true. :francis:

Dont even waste your energy on these loser bytches breh

Not even worth the time.

The bullshyt is see-through at this point... The talking points are tired and recycled & not even original.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
giphy.gif

Nah, just call it how I see it. But pandering doesn’t pay long term.

A lot of these women get washed and then do a 180.

I am not waiting on white justice for the wrong being done by black people to other black people. That is backwards logic.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
And thats the problem.... Its a bunch of white folks walking round with black skin... Both men and women

Its very easy to tell who's really authentic and who is just a black person lost in the bullshyt and brain washed by nonsense.

Cacs & black cacs literally use the SAME talking points.

Breh, I know this chick aint being a pick me. This is how my mom talks about shyt. My mom a light skin but she not biracial. My grandma and grandpa were OG's. Every child they had about they shyt. My uncle was National President of a very well known Black Organization down here that puts in work. They all also run businesses and were in esteemed positions beforehand. They all stay making cacs mad for fun too

All she saying is we should deal with our condemnations within our communities, but stop airing dirty laundry out for these other "POC" and White people to see. Cause they sure dont air theirs out. She was just parroting what Yvette was saying. These white bytches DID NOT get brutally raped like the original MeToo chick Oprah compared them to.

Maserau made those bytches look stupid.