"I Give No Fukk About Black Men Raping White Women!"

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
So supporting means never holding black men accountable for anything besides blaming the white men.

I can tell you right now you guys are being super delusional.

I don’t support problematic black men. And that girl is only being praised because she is mixed.

Women like this are often pushed front and center of these conscious circles anyway. And she is majorly pandering.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
may you c00ns and crackas
choke of chubby dikks in ya sleep!!
the queen has spoken!

:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Rape has never been about p*ssy tho breh. Its about wanting to dominate. There are some sick people who get off on shyt like forcing someone to have sex or sado masichistic shyt.

This.

I used to hate this argument cause I thought "no way is rape NOT about p*ssy" but after growing up and working with sex offenders, and later with victims I realized p*ssy is basically an added "bonus". They really get off on the power and control + resistance on some sadistic shyt.

This reminds me of something I read a while back that really put shyt in perspective. There was a case of a UK (iirc) serial rapist who wound up killing one victim (out of like 12) because during the rape she started to act like she either liked it or was "okay" with it - thinking that's what he wanted. He didn't. Dude bashed her head in with a rock after because she did that. The rest of his victims who cried, fought or tried to get away were left virtually unscathed (aside from being raped). Breh basically got mad at any form of compliance and essentially killed her for ruining his power/domination fantasy.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I feel her. I didn't think I would but I do. :wow: She's not shifting blame, she just wants equal accountability; can't knock that.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
most like women in real life like black men don/t give a single fukk about Cosby and his victims. It's the loud vocal minority that causing all this.