"I Give No Fukk About Black Men Raping White Women!"

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Well one for starters.. Dont be on that Judd Apatow/Hannibal Burress shyt that started it in the first place. Parroting hearsay for clout.

And two, you should be pro-black for both genders because you love and respect yourself and the hard working black people who are trying out there. If women are pro-black for praise, thats their issue. Same with men. My mom does things for black girls and my sister is a strong product of that. She 19 and shes an Ivy league woman beyond her age and has dudes out here crying. Shyt, I dont even get on her bad side.. and I stopped messing with her when she was young cuz of that.

There are dudes out here who are super pro-black women for the same reason those lightskin women you noticed are.

I am not mad at the hustle. I just call it how I see it. Attention whoring or pandering on social media pays for some I guess.

I am not interested in pandering by any ogenders. I want people to be real instead of living in LALA land and REAL discussion’ That is when solutions get made.

:yeshrug:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Also yall kats need to learn to ignore these agents on this site.

Crazy how theres literally no where on earth that black men can chop it up authentically without some cacs or ugly hoes tryna enter the discussion. :russ:

If black men congregate and start having a conversation anywhere.... I guarentee a white man or some busted chick gon pull up and join the party

It never fails :mjlol:

We cant go anywhere in peace breh

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how theres literally no where on earth that black men can chop it up authentically without some cacs or ugly hoes tryna enter the discussion. :russ:

If black men congregate and start having a conversation anywhere.... I guarentee a white man or some busted chick gon pull up and join the party

It never fails :mjlol:

We cant go anywhere in peace breh

Agents got to agent and mud ducks got to mud duck....:francis:.

My grand mama always told me the two most bitter mothafukkas in this world are a man with a little dikk and a ugly ass woman.:francis:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I am not mad at the hustle. I just call it how I see it. Attention whoring or pandering on social media pays for some I guess.

I am not interested in pandering by any ogenders. I want people to be real instead of living in LALA land and REAL discussion’ That is when solutions get made.

:yeshrug:
Come on man :martin: This thread was doing fine until you brought up her skintone. Even if she was darkskin, the message served it purpose. Do better

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Come on man :martin: This thread was doing fine until you brought up her skintone. Even if she was darkskin, the message served it purpose. Do better

I brought it up no to derail but tell me I am wrong. How many dark skinned women are visible in the conscious scene or being praised like that.

Zara Ali ...biracial
Yvette Carnell...light skinned
This woman...biracial

I wouldn’t have said it, if I didn’t see it. The conscious scene is a very colorist area for non light skinned BW and has been for a long time. Nowhere did I mention beauty, corporate trapper ran with that because mixed or light =beauty in a lot of people’s heads.

I don’t listen to mix women because they don’t share the lived experience of BW. Why they are allowed to be spokespeople of black female issues, only god knows.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I brought it up no to derail but tell me I am wrong. How many dark skinned women are visible in the conscious scene or being praised like that.

Zara Ali ...biracial
This woman...biracial

I wouldn’t have said it, if I didn’t see it. The conscious scene is a very colorist area for non light skinned BW and has been for a long time. Nowhere did I mention beauty, corporate trapper ran with that because mixed or light =beauty in a lot of people’s heads.

I don’t listen to mix women because they don’t share the lived experience of BW. Why they are allowed to be spokespeople of black female issues, only god knows.

Yvette Carnell isn't part of the conscious movement...and she ain't ever been on that wave...probably hates that shyt...

The Grapevine is full of darkskinned people and some of them ain't even native Black..

But you right though...

A lot of Black thought leaders...are lightskin in general....:yeshrug:...

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Yvette Carnell isn't part of the conscious movement...and she ain't ever been on that wave...probably hates that shyt...

The Grapevine is full of darkskinned people and some of them ain't even native Black..

But you right though...

A lot of Black thought leaders...are lightskin in general....:yeshrug:...

I don’t consider grapevine conscious. But ya...I am not angry about it but why do dudes on here get mad at stating the obvious.

I thought she was....can’t stand the way she talks, I don’t get why the coli likes her so much.

She always sounds like she has mashmallows in her mouth.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
She turns every thread into the same discussion :russ:

She has a point...

Throughout history we have been lead by lightskin, biracials...but it's men also..

Like Booker T. Washington, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, WEB Dubois, Adam Clayton Powell, Obama, Colin Powell, Louis Farrakhan...

that's just the men...

So it's kinda like...

Yeah...we have a lot of lightskinned people take positions of leadership...but why shouldn't they...they are Black..

Like...you can't subordinate lightskin Black folks...for the sake of darksin Black folks...

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads

Zara Ali ...biracial
This woman...biracial

Clenora F. Hudson-Weems
Sista Souljah

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She has a point...

Throughout history we have been lead by lightskin, biracials...but it's men also..

Like Booker T. Washington, Malcolm X, Elijah Muhammad, WEB Dubois, Adam Clayton Powell, Obama, Colin Powell, Louis Farrakhan...

that's just the men...

So it's kinda like...

Yeah...we have a lot of lightskinned people take positions of leadership...but why shouldn't they...they are Black..

Like...you can't subordinate lightskin Black folks...for the sake of darksin Black folks...
Not saying she doesn't but she doesn't need to make that the topic of every single thread. Especially when she keeps making sweeping generalizations, attacking and belittling people for the color of their skin.

Light skin black people aren't black according to @Ya? .