"I Give No Fukk About Black Men Raping White Women!"

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Breh, I know this chick aint being a pick me. This is how my mom talks about shyt.

Breh me too

My mama... My auntie... My sisters too..... They know who the enemy is.

The women in my family ride for the black man and thats all that matters to me... That's all I need.

I dont really come across these loser black cac bytches that hate black men, in real life.... I used to back in college but I avoided them because they all have a certain "look" LOL

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me of Mia X

giphy.gif

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Breh, I know this chick aint being a pick me. This is how my mom talks about shyt. My mom a light skin but she not biracial. My grandma and grandpa were OG's. Every child they had about they shyt. My uncle was National President of a very well known Black Organization down here that puts in work. They all also run businesses and were in esteemed positions beforehand. They all stay making cacs mad for fun too

All she saying is we should deal with our condemnations within our communities, but stop airing dirty laundry out for these other "POC" and White people to see. Cause they sure dont air theirs out. She was just parroting what Yvette was saying. These white bytches DID NOT get brutally raped like the original MeToo chick Oprah compared them to.

Maserau made those bytches look stupid.

People keep saying that and I don’t disagree but what is a real time example of something being handled internally. Because there is no black justice system as far as I know separate from the current system that whites operate. Unless we are talking about an informal system where black peoples hold each other accountable.

And unless there is proof of the contrary I have no faith in it because the track record so far is very poor.

I notice a lot of lighter skinned women(my mom included) are very problack men because many get praised by these men and put on a pedestal UNTIL.....they don’t. Then they do a complete 180. So ya I dont get impressed by ls women or mixed women being praised for militant talk. They will be praised for basic ish regardless.

It’s like coli dudes praising Filipinos or hispanics because they cool with them until they say some racist ish and write them off.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People keep saying that and I don’t disagree but what is a real time example of something being handled internally. Because there is no black justice system as far as I know separate from the current system that whites operate. Unless we are talking about an informal system where black peoples hold each other accountable.

And unless there is proof of the contrary I have no faith in it because the track record so far is very poor.

I notice a lot of lighter skinned women(my mom included) are very problack men because many get praised by these men and put on a pedestal UNTIL.....they don’t.

It’s like coli dudes praising Filipinos or hispanics because they cool with them until they say some racist ish and write them off.

You say that like it's a bad thing :hhh:.

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I know this chick aint being a pick me. This is how my mom talks about shyt. My mom a light skin but she not biracial. My grandma and grandpa were OG's. Every child they had about they shyt. My uncle was National President of a very well known Black Organization down here that puts in work. They all also run businesses and were in esteemed positions beforehand. They all stay making cacs mad for fun too

All she saying is we should deal with our condemnations within our communities, but stop airing dirty laundry out for these other "POC" and White people to see. Cause they sure dont air theirs out. She was just parroting what Yvette was saying. These white bytches DID NOT get brutally raped like the original MeToo chick Oprah compared them to.

Maserau made those bytches look stupid.

Breh me too

The women in my family ride for the black man and thats all that matters to me... That's all I need.

I dont really come across these loser black cac bytches that hate black men, in real life.... I used to back in college but I avoided them because they all have a certain "look" LOL

Pro-Black family's :blessed: everyone else LAWST

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I notice a lot of lighter skinned women(my mom included) are very problack men because many get praised by these men and put on a pedestal UNTIL.....they don’t.

Well one for starters.. Dont be on that Judd Apatow/Hannibal Burress shyt that started it in the first place. Parroting hearsay for clout.

And two, you should be pro-black for both genders because you love and respect yourself and the hard working black people who are trying out there. If women are pro-black for praise, thats their issue. Same with men. My mom does things for black girls and my sister is a strong product of that. She 19 and shes an Ivy league woman beyond her age and has dudes out here crying. Shyt, I dont even get on her bad side.. and I stopped messing with her when she was young cuz of that.

There are dudes out here who are super pro-black women for the same reason those lightskin women you noticed are.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You say that like it's a bad thing :hhh:.

I guarentee that bytch ugly as shyt.

You could tell she bitter cause nikkas never gave her a second look.

Every post, this bytch talkin about how lightskin women are winning.... Like goddamn... Thats how u know shawty ugly as shyt.

Argue with ugly bytches, brehs

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Breh me too

EXACTLY

these “new age” “woke” “feminists” ( not Womynist) black women got the game all fukked up.

Twitter gave them a voice and now they are a loud minority. But most black women especially the older ones see the game for what it is.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Breh me too

My mama... My auntie... My sisters
Well one for starters.. Dont be on that Judd Apatow/Hannibal Burress shyt that started it in the first place. Parroting hearsay for clout.

And two, you should be pro-black for both genders because you love and respect yourself and the hard working black people who are trying out there. If women are pro-black for praise, thats their issue. Same with men. My mom does things for black girls and my sister is a strong product of that. She 19 and shes an Ivy league woman beyond her age and has dudes out here crying. Shyt, I dont even get on her bad side.. and I stopped messing with her when she was young cuz of that.

There are dudes out here who are super pro-black women for the same reason those lightskin women you noticed are.

They know who the enemy is.

I love black people but I don’t have love for black people who drag other black people down. A lot of sellouts and selfish people in our communities that are our weakest link. Like I have always said I support black men who are REALLy about community and REALLy about their ish.

If you are not then no I dont support you. Some black people are toxic. I don’t wrote every black person I meet off but when they are toxic I do.

Some black men are lovely and I am 100% behind them others are toxic so no.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I guarentee that bytch ugly as shyt.

You could tell she bitter cause nikkas never gave her a second look.

Every post, this bytch talkin about how lightskin women are winning.... Like goddamn... Thats how u know shawty ugly as shyt.

Argue with ugly bytches, brehs

Lol. If ugly is the worse thing you can say about me, that’s cool.

Twist my words breh, the conscious community has been colorist in respect to BW since even befor the black panthers. What I am saying is nothing new. But I guess when Beyoncé’s dad says it he ain’t ugly and bitter.

Let’s stop with these juvenile insults. BW who talk like her are a dime a dozen only a few get the praise most of them look a certain way.

Let’s not play this obtuse game. if my own light skinned mother can call the ish out for what it is so can the coli.

I don’t attach value to light skin and mixed ness like the men do here.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: I knew as soon as this video was posted on here and in the other thread jokers would say shyt like what she know she mixed.

Jokers don't even know if she mixed and saying this shyt cause she light and got some hair.

Second of all the woman has said she is black.....and in america will be treated as a black woman. So what that got to do with what the sista said.

If you don't like what she said just say it and stop with the she light or we only care cause she mixed bull shyt. Yall clowns need to stop deflecting so got damn much.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Typical Lightskin black woman shyt...

The same group of women that will be super duper Malcolm X one day...

And then turn into "I ain't like these other nikkas..." :mjpls: the next...