I paid my boyfriend’s rent and bills to improve his credit score then he bought a house...

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but that's what she gets. No woman no matter what age should be helping a man with anything.I can't stand this build a bear man dating culture that we heading towards.

I really wish older women would get their shyt together and stop trying to help these men.SMDH! He probably got some young 18 year old chick in that house right now a we speak.

lmao and possible.

King Poetic

Disciple Of God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere by the Lakes
:patrice:

but white man are loyal, faithful, honest, responsible and make sure their women is on a pedestal

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Paying rent has no affect on your credit score
Not directly, but indirectly.. yes. If he's not paying rent - that frees up money on his end to be used to pay off other bills or debt owed. Pay off debt- increase credit score. (Not saying that I support using people or cosigning this b.s. he was on)

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never put money towards something that's not also in your name. Also just don't be a financial simp for anyone else, don't care your gender. They need to bring something to the table that's tangible. The only time it's chill to not have a job is they got savings or they're the day care. Some people desperately need more self-respect. At 47 too your damn SO should have their financial shyt together. :stopitslime:

This dude name........:dead:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but that's what she gets. No woman no matter what age should be helping a man with anything.

So what do you think a woman's role in a relationship is? She got got and I agree that a man shouldn't be living off a woman, but I disagree with what you typed.

If you can't look to your woman for help if y'all are in a relationship, especially when you know damn well she looks to you when she's in need, then thats a woman that ain't worth nothin but a nut, and a quick nut at that. Then show her the door. Long term, she deserves the same kinda selfish finessing nikka that most of these selfish females end up with.