I paid my boyfriend’s rent and bills to improve his credit score then he bought a house...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Case would not hold up. No written agreements. It would get tossed out and she don't have the money to sue I'm sure at this point.

Yeah she would not some sort of evidence of the agreement even it was verbal, she would need some proof that the verbal agreement took place.......which I am sure she doesn't have. But if she has the dough she could probably find a good lawyer to find a loophole to if nothing else make ol buddies life a living hell.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
true love
ic79zo.gif

wat6rr.jpg

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: I've NEVER known these feels, nor do I ever want them. I don't deal with people trying to take advantage of me. I'm gonna come out on top or we both goin down.

Why people tolerate so much shyt these days? Also where are these people's families?!

That's another reason I'm unfinessable. My family would clown the holy fukk out of me. My sister tried to date a bum once and my mom and dad batted that nikka around like a ping pong ball at the dinner table.
I never felt sorrier for another human being in my life. Needless to say they broke up soon after Ether Night.:whoo:

Where dey do dat at? A whole house?! I be hearing some shyt on this site that seems ridiculous sometimes. A whole house?!

A HOUSE?!

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
:huhldup: I've NEVER known these feels, nor do I ever want them. I don't deal with people trying to take advantage of me. I'm gonna come out on top or we both goin down.

Why people tolerate so much shyt these days? Also where are these people's families?!

That's another reason I'm unfinessable. My family would clown the holy fukk out of me. My sister tried to date a bum once and my mom and dad batted that nikka around like a ping pong ball at the dinner table.
I never felt sorrier for another human being in my life. Needless to say they broke up soon after Ether Night.:whoo:

Where dey do dat at? A whole house?! I be hearing some shyt on this site that seems ridiculous sometimes. A whole house?!

A HOUSE?!
And she has a duplex, if you're that charitable just move someone into something you already own but don't put his or her name on anything like the deed. When they turn out to be a fukk boy hand them an eviction notice and be done with it.