I paid my boyfriend’s rent and bills to improve his credit score then he bought a house...

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Case would not hold up. No written agreements. It would get tossed out and she don't have the money to sue I'm sure at this point.

Don't underestimate a good lawyer

She has proof of the money she's given to him

That's enough to prove the understanding was that they would live together

Homie in a band with bad credit, he wouldn't have been able to afford it any other way

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Man can get companionship from a good dog. Or he can pay for companionship. You got it all wrong. If you expect a man to provide for you then you should want to do your part to contribute. Or you should pay your own way for everything. Half all the bills, etc., since it's everyone for themselves in your eyes.

You sound like you grew up without a father in the home.
Guess my pops paid for companionship for 3 decades. I know for a fact my mom was not paying for things right down the middle. Still ain't.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:patrice:

but white man are loyal, faithful, honest, responsible and make sure their women is on a pedestal

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif
:mjlol:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

Older women are forced to be simps out of desperation. They physically past their prime, p*ssy :trash:, and probably gotta lot of baggage. If you don't have a man locked down by then you lost

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She gotta charge it to the game. She didn’t lose anything she can’t get back except time.