concise

Veteran
Daps

She could be considered to have three jobs because she's a youtuber as well. :wow:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She's addicted to the grind.

I was too and still am. I easily work about 60-70 hours per week when in reality I could get by on just 24 hrs a week. That's the beauty of loving what you do, you don't even think about the time spent. You think LeBron and Curry calculate the time they spend in the gym, at practice, shooting at their house, walking around dribbling, play games and shootin with their kids and their friends? They just having fun.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
She's addicted to the grind.

I was too and still am. I easily work about 60-70 hours per week when in reality I could get by on just 24 hrs a week. That's the beauty of loving what you do, you don't even think about the time spent. You think LeBron and Curry calculate the time they spend in the gym, at practice, shooting at their house, walking around dribbling, play games and shootin with their kids and their friends? They just having fun.

:mjlol:She has 400k in student loan debt. She’s working like that because she has to. I guarantee she wouldn’t be doing all that if she was debt free.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
:mjlol:She has 400k in student loan debt. She’s working like that because she has to. I guarantee she wouldn’t be doing all that if she was debt free.
The US having extreme student loan debt is beyond me in all honesty. If you make college free or low-cost, college graduates and regular students will have enough money and time to spend which will helps the economy more. Having an affordable tertiary education will help the US in the long run.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, she' appears to be "grinding" without a purpose, which is wasteful. She says in the video that she could probably make more working at either job full time. She is probably (likely) on a income based repayment plan.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, she' appears to be "grinding" without a purpose, which is wasteful. She says in the video that she could probably make more working at either job full time. She is probably (likely) on a income based repayment plan.

Crazy how these chicks can casually carry around hundreds of thousands in debt without any plan to pay it off and yet they still think dudes should be chasing after them like they are a prize. I had to stop dating this chick when she told me she had 200k in student debt and was working as an elementary school teacher. For a lot of these women their only plan to pay off their debt is trying to find a high value man or sucker with money to pay it off for them. Wont be me.

Only reason this chick working as a flight attendant is so she can show off on Instagram during her layovers and pretend she is living her best life for others while secretly drowning in debt. I know her type well. She aint living.. just going through the motions.