hatealot

Banned
Daps
Also why so many of them seem to be involved in some kind of fraud, they got bills to pay. :francis:
Every car accident , they always yell out chripractor. They are beneficiaries of all the fraudulent injury claims

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Every car accident , they always yell out chripractor. They are beneficiaries of all the fraudulent injury claims

:what:

chiropractors take care of Pi patients, but the lawyer is who gets them to sign up 97% of the time, the other 3% is filing directly through the persons insurance. it’s so many billboards or commercials for lawyers down here, and in other cities, “in a wreck need a check” etc, but i guess it’s the chiropractors who make people drive reckless, or decide someone hit me I’m going to sue. Not the lawyers who encourage this behavior, and make a whopping 33% no matter what, off the case, not the individual who instead of suing could say hey I’m fine, maybe some slight work to my car would help… nope it’s chiropractors

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:what:

chiropractors take care of Pi patients, but the lawyer is who gets them to sign up 97% of the time, the other 3% is filing directly through the persons insurance. it’s so many billboards or commercials for lawyers down here, and in other cities, “in a wreck need a check” etc, but i guess it’s the chiropractors who make people drive reckless, or decide someone hit me I’m going to sue. Not the lawyers who encourage this behavior, and make a whopping 33% no matter what, off the case, not the individual who instead of suing could say hey I’m fine, maybe some slight work to my car would help… nope it’s chiropractors

They are still beneficiaries and fall in line under the system because they aren't going to deny a client , they will continue to provide "treatment" with the hopes that if they overbill the insurance company will payout most of it. Yes, you are right the lawyers are the major players in the game but everyone has their hand it, from the staged accident to the medical professionals to the lawyers orchestrating the whole thing.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They are still beneficiaries and fall in line under the system because they aren't going to deny a client , they will continue to provide "treatment" with the hopes that if they overbill the insurance company will payout most of it. Yes, you are right the lawyers are the major players in the game but everyone has their hand it, from the staged accident to the medical professionals to the lawyers orchestrating the whole thing.

My job is to give an exam, and treat, if they scheming the system, that’s on them, you actually don’t bill the insurance, it’s paid out in the settlement, and if the chiropractor clears 2500-4000, and 4K is not the norm, but if you are treating patients for soft tissue injuries how quickly you think they will get better? Never mind the fact you don’t see a dime unless the case is settled. Meanwhile the lawyer who gets 33% if it doesn’t go to trial, while he/she chills and fills out paperwork, so they are bringing in 5k or more, especially if it goes to trial. The pt themselves will bring in 5k or more, and in most cases the Chiro will eat less to give the pt more, because their business is built on the lawyers continuing to send patients.

now when i see the pt we exam them, run therapy, adjust, perform exercises, stretches, soft tissue work. And you telling me I’m over charging for all that physical work I’m doing with the patient. Also add that if they see the orthopedist or pain management doctor, just to sit in front of them, to review the file, and mri(s) and give a brief exam, is 700 and up and they never take a short. So if I’m avg a hunnit a visit and i do a lions share of the work to get the patients better what i should do it for free ??? 25 dollars a visit ???

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I’ll start by saying this: Shorty is foine foine, I couldn’t keep my eyes of her. End point

Now secondly, she’s lying about the satisfaction part because she looked depressed talking about being a chiropractor. She’s just stuck with 400k in student loans and has no choice but to do this. Her story is sad as hell
Go save her breh :mjgrin:
Y'all can work on that 400k together :mjgrin:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Whoever you marry, you also take on their debt. This woman will most likely never find a man:francis:

That's my ex, man...

Back in like 2012, she had $273k in negatively amortizing student loans (law school). :francis:
Last I heard, she went back to school to get her masters in law... probably another $60k on top of that balance. :francis:
She's gotta be close to $400k total now :francis:

Wasn't gonna be me :hubie:.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
That's my ex, man...

Back in like 2012, she had $273k in negatively amortizing student loans (law school). :francis:
Last I heard, she went back to school to get her masters in law... probably another $60k on top of that balance. :francis:
She's gotta be close to $400k total now :francis:

Wasn't gonna be me :hubie:.
Gotta respect her drive. If she wasn't in debt, she'll be wife material

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its such a damn shame our women let white supremacy have their minds,and they feel they need to do this.
All this schooling instead of just learning to be proper homemakers,righteous women,wives.
Message to young women,get your mind right,keep your femininity,keep your mileage down and find a good husband.
You won't need to worry about European constructs like debt if you were righteously attached.
Black men ain't shyt right now as far as the majority is concerned,but bare with us while we heal ourselves and build.
More of us are waking up by the day,all you have to do is stay pure until we put it all together.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Gotta respect her drive. If she wasn't in debt, she'll be wife material

Yup. :francis:

She ran track in high-school and college, so she had that thick track runners body, with d-cup titties. :francis:

Too bad about that money tho. :smh: