Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:She has 400k in student loan debt. She’s working like that because she has to. I guarantee she wouldn’t be doing all that if she was debt free.

:manny: it's possible. I make a lot of money and the only thing that comes out of my check is half the mortgage and gamepass, Disney plus, my Verizon bill. I have zero credit debt and school loans. I just love what I do.

What about things you like to do outside of work? :picard: I can't imagine being healthy and hitting the gym, let alone anything else working 70 hours/wk.

If I had my own company working on exotic cars then I could see 70 hours:ehh:

I work out pretty much every day. For hrs a day too. Often twice a day.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Wait till they start garnishing your pay for student loan default.

Withholding Money From Your Wages
Your loan holder can order your employer to withhold up to 15 percent of your disposable pay to collect your defaulted debt without taking you to court. This withholding (“garnishment”) continues until your defaulted loan is paid in full or removed from default.

6a00d8341c4eab53ef0224df36059c200b-800wi

She can however do like Mike Meru and pay the minimum IBR for 20 years.

Mike Meru Has $1 Million in Student Loans. How Did That Happen?

"Due to escalating tuition and easy credit, the U.S. has 101 people who owe at least $1 million in federal student loans, according to the Education Department. Five years ago, 14 people owed that much. More could join that group. While the typical student borrower owes $17,000, the number of those who owe at least $100,000 has risen to around 2.5 million, nearly 6% of the borrowing pool, Education Department data show."
i'm not sucidal but if i owe 1 million from student loans alone i'm offing myself :yeshrug:

Daps
That chiro shyt set here way back. She seems much more happier be a FA, it's just the burden of paying back the school debt. Atleast she found a different career she actually likes.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I really don't get why they'd go all in on something like charipractoring. Why not just go all the way and do med/ortho? These are the only people that can take that debt load on the chin and still be free. With the exceptions of peds and psychiatrists, pretty much all real medical specialties start at 170k or more. You can't even compare that to the 70k chiropractors get.

He'll, if it's a grade or finances thing ; the osteopathic med schools would take her and still let her use her physical therapy for their "bone manipulation". :mjlol:

Clearly she had the drive to do 4yrs of grad school. She got off the bus early. Even dds school wouldve been a better choice. And I don't buy this nonsense of "choosing to work two jobs". She is forced to do that sht.:francis:

everyone doesn’t want to be a medical Dr, i know her, she smart as shyt, i have no doubt she could have got into Med school

I’ll start by saying this: Shorty is foine foine, I couldn’t keep my eyes of her. End point

Now secondly, she’s lying about the satisfaction part because she looked depressed talking about being a chiropractor. She’s just stuck with 400k in student loans and has no choice but to do this. Her story is sad as hell

There is a satisfaction in getting patients better, and they love our work, it doesn’t erase the debt or make you feel less shytty about it

yeah she fine af, she hung at school with a couple other girls, who was fine af too, it was always an event when we all went to the club or a house party

Also why so many of them seem to be involved in some kind of fraud, they got bills to pay. :francis:

that’s a lie, nikkas do fraud out of greed, and that knows no specific profession, and if we were to look up the numbers I’m sure it’s more MDs

Sometimes the profession or dealing with insurance or in the case of lawyers for PI can burn you out.

she’s single no family, so making money and traveling for free, on top of being a mercenary seems like a cool life to me, the biggest thing like the shyt said, she gotta pick one.

chiropractic recruiters and Presidents do a good job of bringing us in with high hopes, but after graduation you realize the reality of there is saturation in some markets, and low pay, especially Georgia where she is, in Louisiana i make damn good money, if she was in the DMV she’d make bank, and it’s a few million dollar chiros out there so it’s possible but isn’t the norm.

our profession doesn’t do us any favors with the debt, but if you are in chiropractic you do it for the love, not for the pay day

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
everyone doesn’t want to be a medical Dr, i know her, she smart as shyt, i have no doubt she could have got into Med school

There is a satisfaction in getting patients better, and they love our work, it doesn’t erase the debt or make you feel less shytty about it

yeah she fine af, she hung at school with a couple other girls, who was fine af too, it was always an event when we all went to the club or a house party

that’s a lie, nikkas do fraud out of greed, and that knows no specific profession, and if we were to look up the numbers I’m sure it’s more MDs

Sometimes the profession or dealing with insurance or in the case of lawyers for PI can burn you out.

she’s single no family, so making money and traveling for free, on top of being a mercenary seems like a cool life to me, the biggest thing like the shyt said, she gotta pick one.

chiropractic recruiters and Presidents do a good job of bringing us in with high hopes, but after graduation you realize the reality of there is saturation in some markets, and low pay, especially Georgia where she is, in Louisiana i make damn good money, if she was in the DMV she’d make bank, and it’s a few million dollar chiros out there so it’s possible but isn’t the norm.

our profession doesn’t do us any favors with the debt, but if you are in chiropractic you do it for the love, not for the pay day

All that is true but I think very few would be willing to go through life like this, alone. Which means someone else has to deal with that choice. In fact, this is worse than being a single mother (in some ways).