kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Nearly half a million in student debt? Just goes to show how much of a scam 'higher education' can be if you're not careful. That's literally more than a nice house in a lot of places in the US. For most people, you better work on starting a business you can pass down to your kids as opposed to them having hundreds of thousands in debt for a 80k job. It it's this expensive now, I can only imagine in a couple of decades.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chiropractors aren't real doctors and get no respect from the medical community.

Realizing that has to burn your soul slow :mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how these chicks can casually carry around hundreds of thousands in debt without any plan to pay it off and yet they still think dudes should be chasing after them like they are a prize. I had to stop dating this chick when she told me she had 200k in student debt and was working as an elementary school teacher. For a lot of these women their only plan to pay off their debt is trying to find a high value man or sucker with money to pay it off for them. Wont be me.

Only reason this chick working as a flight attendant is so she can show off on Instagram during her layovers and pretend she is living her best life for others while secretly drowning in debt. I know her type well. She aint living.. just going through the motions.
PSLF (if modified) would make that disappear in 10 years - how much was she earnings with $200k in student debt :gucci:
Hopefully she's in the 60-70k range at least

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PSLF (if modified) would make that disappear in 10 years - how much was she earnings with $200k in student debt :gucci:
Hopefully she's in the 60-70k range at least

She was making around 40k a year. And no it would not all be paid off by a loan forgiveness program. I forgot the reason she said why.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, she' appears to be "grinding" without a purpose, which is wasteful. She says in the video that she could probably make more working at either job full time. She is probably (likely) on a income based repayment plan.

:francis: So she's stupid, delusional, or just brainwashed ... maybe all three.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Crazy how these chicks can casually carry around hundreds of thousands in debt without any plan to pay it off and yet they still think dudes should be chasing after them like they are a prize. I had to stop dating this chick when she told me she had 200k in student debt and was working as an elementary school teacher. For a lot of these women their only plan to pay off their debt is trying to find a high value man or sucker with money to pay it off for them. Wont be me.

Only reason this chick working as a flight attendant is so she can show off on Instagram during her layovers and pretend she is living her best life for others while secretly drowning in debt. I know her type well. She aint living.. just going through the motions.

Judging by the youtube channel...yep!!

Daps
wouldn't even bother paying it back
Real talk, these people MIGHT be better off paying just the interest and buying life insurance worth a couple million. It would still cost less than their monthly payments and would cover most, if not all, of their student loan debt when they die…. Just so they don’t burden someone else.

Save/invest some of the money they’re saving from not paying $1000+ per month in student loans.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
She's addicted to the grind.

I was too and still am. I easily work about 60-70 hours per week when in reality I could get by on just 24 hrs a week. That's the beauty of loving what you do, you don't even think about the time spent. You think LeBron and Curry calculate the time they spend in the gym, at practice, shooting at their house, walking around dribbling, play games and shootin with their kids and their friends? They just having fun.

What about things you like to do outside of work? :picard: I can't imagine being healthy and hitting the gym, let alone anything else working 70 hours/wk.

If I had my own company working on exotic cars then I could see 70 hours:ehh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
wouldn't even bother paying it back

Wait till they start garnishing your pay for student loan default.

Withholding Money From Your Wages
Your loan holder can order your employer to withhold up to 15 percent of your disposable pay to collect your defaulted debt without taking you to court. This withholding (“garnishment”) continues until your defaulted loan is paid in full or removed from default.

6a00d8341c4eab53ef0224df36059c200b-800wi

She can however do like Mike Meru and pay the minimum IBR for 20 years.

Mike Meru Has $1 Million in Student Loans. How Did That Happen?

"Due to escalating tuition and easy credit, the U.S. has 101 people who owe at least $1 million in federal student loans, according to the Education Department. Five years ago, 14 people owed that much. More could join that group. While the typical student borrower owes $17,000, the number of those who owe at least $100,000 has risen to around 2.5 million, nearly 6% of the borrowing pool, Education Department data show."

If we being serious, it's probably best to pack up and move to another country. Some 2nd world country where you lowkey.