Iowa: Pump Up The Caucus

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Meatball could barely hide his anger during his post election speech. He got the hell out of there with a five minute speech. He couldn’t even be bothered to properly thank his supporters or hype them up for NH.

Meanwhile, Nimatra was poised, thankful and exude confidence. It’s a wonder how Meatball got this far in a field that requires people skills. He is so bad at this.

No need, he's planning to skip NH because of how bad he's polling there and go straight to SC. Which is a huge strategic mistake to let NH be all about Haley and Trump. Them going head to head takes center stage in conservative media, then she'll ride that into her home state where Trump will again come out on top but Desantis will be all but forgotten.

Daps
No need, he's planning to skip NH because of how bad he's polling there and go straight to SC. Which is a huge strategic mistake to let NH be all about Haley and Trump. Them going head to head takes center stage in conservative media, then she'll ride that into her home state where Trump will again come out on top but Desantis will be all but forgotten.
100%, especially because he isn't winning SC, and Haley can actually finish second there, too. If Haley wins NH and beats DeSantis in SC, she's the one who is the presumptive nominee if Trump strokes out or goes to prison, not DeSantis. That will be enough momentum to make other anti-Trump GOP'ers get behind her.

Then again, maybe there aren't enough of those people still registered as Republicans to push her to a consistent second behind Trump? I guess that's the big possible mistake I see in what I said above.