Keep It 100, Do You Only Want WWE To Succeed?

Do You Only Want To See WWE Succeed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 89.5%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Personally, I have no hopes for anything associated with Jeff Jarrett to ever succeed, and certain that anything he touches will fail, and so far am battling 1.000 at that.

Beyond that, i not only want other feds to access, i would prefer for a legitimate NWA like alliance for all other groups as to serve as a talent exchange so guys can have a similar career to what the young bucks and ricochet and Kenny Omega and others have forged, but with even more opportunity. This collective could be competition for WWE especially if they got PPV status for a major card or two like BOLA in a bigger venue.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The WWE Network killed any chance of another big wrestling promotion being able to compete. WWE now has so much content that you can watch 24 hours a day that a casual fan could theoretically just stick to that. How can a promotion doing a 1-2 hour show a week compete with ppvs on Sunday, Raw on Monday, SD and 205 Live on Tuesday, NXT on Wednesday, all the old WWF/E, WCW, and ECW ppvs, old episodes of Raw and Smackdown, the UK show coming, plus all the other content for $10 a month?

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think Indy wrestling is good for the culture just for the fact that it's a starting place for guys who become future WWE stars... like to me, hate to say it but WWE is totally the end game and only company that matters. I've been watching a lot of Lucha Underground on Netflix and I know New Japan is doing some entertaining things, but outside of that, I don't really follow anything but WWE

And I don't even like the WWE half the time, I watch out of habit at this point..

But with that said, it's the only product in invested in.

So no, I definitely don't want other companies to fail. But I'm not expecting or rooting for any if them to grow to the point where they're competing with the WWE on some WCW shyt.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I'll be honest, I never wanna wish ill will on people, I don't wanna root for people to be out of jobs and if WWE fails and doesn't succeed, you're looking at thousands of employees being of a job.

But can I flip this and say I hope the Mcmahons fail and don't succeed to a point where they have to sell the company? The Mcmahons have put so many companies, so many promoters, so many wrestlers out of the business that I would love for one day it to happen to the Mcmahons.
This is how I feel about it. I think that I would like WWE better without McMahon involvement (Stephanie is the main reason I stopped watching RAW). I want to see everyone working though so i definitely do not want only WWE to succeed. I honestly support the other organizations I watch instead.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Personally, I have no hopes for anything associated with Jeff Jarrett to ever succeed, and certain that anything he touches will fail, and so far am battling 1.000 at that.

Beyond that, i not only want other feds to access, i would prefer for a legitimate NWA like alliance for all other groups as to serve as a talent exchange so guys can have a similar career to what the young bucks and ricochet and Kenny Omega and others have forged, but with even more opportunity. This collective could be competition for WWE especially if they got PPV status for a major card or two like BOLA in a bigger venue.
I wouldn't say everything jarrett touches is a failure. TNA for many years were putting on the best product with the best wrestlers in the business and were successfully putting together 1.0-1.3 rating for yrs. It wasn't until bischoff and Hogan came through and destroyed everything jarrett put together

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to see other companies because I would like another alternative to watch and it would be nice for the wrestlers to have another way to make a living. However, people aren't being realistic in terms of what it takes to be build a company.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I wouldn't say everything jarrett touches is a failure. TNA for many years were putting on the best product with the best wrestlers in the business and were successfully putting together 1.0-1.3 rating for yrs. It wasn't until bischoff and Hogan came through and destroyed everything jarrett put together
:mjlol: