Keep It 100, Do You Only Want WWE To Succeed?

Do You Only Want To See WWE Succeed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • No

Votes: 34 89.5%

• Total voters

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No, TNA just fukking sucks and at their best was average at absolute ceiling.
Then explain to me why nxt, smackdown and raw are basically being ran by TNA wrestlers, why the most over wrestlers in the company are TNA wrestlers. Why homegrown wwe talent are constantly getting booed out the building. Wwe hasnt created a long term star since probably orton which was 10+yrs ago.

TNA's mainevent division--->> wwe's
TNA's x division---->> wwe's intercontinental
TNA's tag team--->>> wwe's tag team
TNA's womens--->>> wwe's women

All together storylines, wrestling, everything was better in TNA for about a legit 2-3 yrs.

You can try and erase TNA's history and pretend like it's non existent because you're a wwe fan boy. But wwe's current product proves tna, roh, njpw make up wwe

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Then explain to me why nxt, smackdown and raw are basically being ran by TNA wrestlers, why the most over wrestlers in the company are TNA wrestlers. Why homegrown wwe talent are constantly getting booed out the building. Wwe hasnt created a long term star since probably orton which was 10+yrs ago.

All together storylines, wrestling, everything was better in TNA for about a legit 2-3 yrs.

You can try and erase TNA's history and pretend like it's non existent because you're a wwe fan boy. But wwe's current product proves tna, roh, njpw make up wwe
Bobby Roode, Austin Aires, Eric young, AJ styles, and everyone but Samoa Joe of those guys are MORE OVER in WWE than they EVER were in TNA. Roode has been showcased better than he was in TNA and looks like a fukkin star. Styles came in as the man and was packaged better than tna...they had him at times as a bootleg Ric flair. WWE, ROH for most of it's life, and NJPW are all better than tna at identifying talent and getting the most out of it. Hell I'd say the same about. Lucha underground..they had Johnny mundo looking great and made old ass mil muertes lookin like a beast.

X division is a joke, tell me what that even is? Njpw juniors >>> x division. TNA tag teams over WWE? Are you out of your fukkin mind? A division that Robbie e ran? That vanilla wolves ran? Gtfoh. fukkin

NXT IS MORE WATCHABLE than like 80% of tna and that's embarrassing. ROH history is significantly more respectable than tna.

Go watch a Magnus highlight reel and refrain from replying.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That didn't respond to what Ed said even a little bit. TNA had talent and used them all like shyt. WWE has yet to put AJ Styles in a turkey suit so your logical leaps aren't connecting.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Bobby Roode, Austin Aires, Eric young, AJ styles, and everyone but Samoa Joe of those guys are MORE OVER in WWE than they EVER were in TNA. Roode has been showcased better than he was in TNA and looks like a fukkin star. Styles came in as the man and was packaged better than tna...they had him at times as a bootleg Ric flair. WWE, ROH for most of it's life, and NJPW are all better than tna at identifying talent and getting the most out of it. Hell I'd say the same about. Lucha underground..they had Johnny mundo looking great and made old ass mil muertes lookin like a beast.

X division is a joke, tell me what that even is? Njpw juniors >>> x division. TNA tag teams over WWE? Are you out of your fukkin mind? A division that Robbie e ran? That vanilla wolves ran? Gtfoh. fukkin

NXT IS MORE WATCHABLE than like 80% of tna and that's embarrassing. ROH history is significantly more respectable than tna.

Go watch a Magnus highlight reel and refrain from replying.
So with your argument nakamura is more over in wwe as well? Everyone you just mentioned was a maineventer and over as fukk in TNA, you're acting like they were all low midcard guys that wwe made into superstar maineventers.

No onr mentioned today's TNA. I'm talking about from about a few yrs ago. Fukk a robbie e and wolves.

I'm talking LAX, motor city machine guns, young bucks, beer money, fall angels over any wwe tag team from those yrs.

Im talking low ki, kazarian, daniels, aries, shelley, sabin x division over wwe's midcard from those yrs.

Gail kim and awesome kong alone destroying wwe's women division in those yrs.

Nigel mcginnes, styles, samoa joe, angle, christian, storm, aries were better than orton, cena, shameus, kane.

Daps
I personally believe Vince's big money production team are reviving these old TNA fossils.

Its like they brought in these old TNA stars all beat up and torn and did "Pimp My Ride" on them.
  • Create some new sing-a-long smarky theme music (Roode, Aries, Eric Young, etc)
  • Have them debut in a smarky city for an NXT Takeover
  • Give them the NXT title in their first 2 months on NXT
  • Rinse and Repeat
Nobody has a great gimmick, just great theme music or entrance wallpaper. AJ Styles is the only TNA guy who truly evolved. Dude finally ran with the new coat of WWE polish and he's flourishing.

Give TNA credit, they are the first to really take a chance on creating "main eventers" in Bobby Roode & Austin Aries like 4 years ago.

WWE just continuing on with what TNA started with pushing Roode & Austin Aries as big deals.

And now, they just stealing all their own rejects who made a name for themselves once they got fired. Drew Mac was in 3MB and now they brought him back
:beli:
They lucky i fukk with what they doin with him. He comes off like Sting to me with the dark hair and big trenchcoat and being a bad ass

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The WWE Network killed any chance of another big wrestling promotion being able to compete. WWE now has so much content that you can watch 24 hours a day that a casual fan could theoretically just stick to that. How can a promotion doing a 1-2 hour show a week compete with ppvs on Sunday, Raw on Monday, SD and 205 Live on Tuesday, NXT on Wednesday, all the old WWF/E, WCW, and ECW ppvs, old episodes of Raw and Smackdown, the UK show coming, plus all the other content for $10 a month?
This is true. I'd rather watch the network than the current product tbh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That didn't respond to what Ed said even a little bit. TNA had talent and used them all like shyt. WWE has yet to put AJ Styles in a turkey suit so your logical leaps aren't connecting.
The same WWE that made DDP a stalker for some washed up ugly bytch when he had a model wife who was 10x hotter:mjlol:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'll be honest, I never wanna wish ill will on people, I don't wanna root for people to be out of jobs and if WWE fails and doesn't succeed, you're looking at thousands of employees being of a job.

But can I flip this and say I hope the Mcmahons fail and don't succeed to a point where they have to sell the company? The Mcmahons have put so many companies, so many promoters, so many wrestlers out of the business that I would love for one day it to happen to the Mcmahons.

You may get your wish, but only when Vince has no control.

I'd go as far and say, that WWE has the right people to take it forward after Vince goes, but their egos won't allow them to make it work in the long run, which is Shane and HHH. Stephanie is useless.

Daps
It's not that I want people to be out of a job. Nobody wants TNA to fail. But the people in the office - and you can pass the buck to Dixie, and she was a big problem for many years, but she's not the only one - are bound and determined to run it into the ground. It's just substandard on all accounts.

I love what I've seen of New Japan, but their streaming service is obscure for sure. I watch when I can on AXS, but those matches are 6 months old.

I actually subscribe to Sling JUST to watch Lucha Underground. I want them to succeed most of all. The narrative format of a telenovela with hot matches really does it for me. This hiatus is just not going to work with the regular wrestling audience. Sweetheart and I had to marathon S3 this weekend to get caught up.

I'd love Ring of Honor to bounce back, as well. I'm just not engaged with the stories. At all. There aren't any, just matches. If I wanted to watch badly lit matches, I'd get on the Roku and watch random NWA affiliates from Booger Holler, Kentucky or whatever.

I want these guys to win, because I'm still boycotting WWE. But it's not looking promising.