blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
somebody should make games in similar fashion of how the movies were released
Do a Ironman, captain America, hulk, Thor stand-alone game then an avengers
But I don’t know how you not knock the avengers out the park
Super hero games should be a layup

Imo superhero games are about the feel and locomotion of the characters. Spider-Man feels good cause you feel agile, and fast, it feels good to just turn on and play.

Same with Arkham, it feels good to play as Batman, zipping up and gliding around Gotham, stealthing from the rafters, slamming peoples heads into the concrete, etc.

When you got a game featuring 10 vastly different heroes theres just no way to build an environment that supports each of their move sets unless its something like ultimate alliance.

The spider-man in avengers for example runs like he has shyt in his pants

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Imo superhero games are about the feel and locomotion of the characters. Spider-Man feels good cause you feel agile, and fast, it feels good to just turn on and play.

Same with Arkham, it feels good to play as Batman, zipping up and gliding around Gotham, stealthing from the rafters, slamming peoples heads into the concrete, etc.

When you got a game featuring 10 vastly different heroes theres just no way to build an environment that supports each of their move sets unless its something like ultimate alliance.

The spider-man in avengers for example runs like he has shyt in his pants
Which further makes my point about the standalone games versus the ensemble

You know how cold a hulk game could potentially be, Disney need to go ahead and let Insomniac handle the marvel universe, doctor strange blade punisher all potentially game of the year material

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Which further makes my point about the standalone games versus the ensemble

You know how cold a hulk game could potentially be, Disney need to go ahead and let Insomniac handle the marvel universe, doctor strange blade punisher all potentially game of the year material

We’ll see how EA does with their games. I have faith they can at least make a decent Iron Man

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Reminds me of when they pulled the plug on Lawbreakers. I actually loved that game and somehow I have the shyttiest luck with games that gets shytted on:

91e03d7c225823793b73eb99694a4183dd7f82ce.jpeg

811LApkJ80L.jpg

evolve-new1.jpg

Dust514BoxArt.jpg

There should be a YouTuber to cover dead games because this shyt is giving me the willies :huhldup:

nerdSlayer has a series covering dead online games and he already did a video on Avengers when the game came out! :mjlol: