Marvel’s Avengers is officially DEAD

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Never got a chance to play it.

For all the Anthem slander, I was one of the few people who enjoyed the game - I was hoping the re-work they were doing was going to save it.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Never got a chance to play it.

For all the Anthem slander, I was one of the few people who enjoyed the game - I was hoping the re-work they were doing was going to save it.
Anthem should have been more than just a glorified tech demo. EA being EA forcing the Friggin frostbite engine on the game was the end all on what could have been.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anthem should have been more than just a glorified tech demo. EA being EA forcing the Friggin frostbite engine on the game was the end all on what could have been.

We would have been getting anthem 2 this year if they had just made it a straight up action rpg with a good storyline.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the story was good and all the expansion they did were good - i like kate bishops dlc the best.

but the games as a service stuff was always terrible

you never feel like a unit or a team just a bunch cosplayers running to different check points.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never should’ve gave CD this project in the first place and no I’m not blaming everything on Square. Across the net when a game fails all I see is it’s the publishers fault but about the people who idk made the game:skip:

I admit they got me even though the demo was a telling sign that shyt was incomplete