Marvel’s Avengers is officially DEAD

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why are you so happy it's dead? I don't get it

fukkin weirdo gamers like you that love it when games die like Anthem (or prematurely celebrated the failures of stuff like Cyberpunk & Fallout 76 but those made a resurgance)

Because people are sick of companies pushing live services trash (This, Babylon Falls, Anthem, etc) because publishers are so keen to monetize it before trying to make a great game.

Avengers felt like a mobile game with a AAA budget

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup: Everytime I see this jawn on sale, the head marsupial in the sky Noozles tell me to not spend my leaves on this shyt.

Praises be :wow:
It’s a good game tho my marsupbreh :ehh:

I only played the story tho, how is multiplayer? You can play the story mode with other players? I can imagine that being fun as hell especially if online co op is allowed. :wow:

What exactly does this mean? They shutting down servers for this or just not making new content but that’s it?

all that shyt had to be was a better ultimate alliance with a shyt ton of unlockables.

but no they wanted a gaas
Not sure why more games don’t use the MUA layout, that is a GOAT way to play single player AND co op :wow:

You’re like the weatherman, but if you say its gonna rain im gonna go to the beach
:russ:

:snoop: They literally fumbled, what could’ve been a great game. They were blessed with the Avengers ip. After one of the biggest superhero movie ended. Just to make it a GAAS smh. After insomniac’s Spider-Man, I had high hopes for this game. At least GOTG was a surprise hit.
What is a GAAS?

And how is GOTG? Is it similar to MUA?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
why are you so happy it's dead? I don't get it

fukkin weirdo gamers like you that love it when games die like Anthem (or prematurely celebrated the failures of stuff like Cyberpunk & Fallout 76 but those made a resurgance)
I'm kinda bias, but, game developers are copy cats

Notice nobody tries to make Battle Royales anymore

I was so glad Anthem failed because we got The Mass Effect Remakes...they literally threwn Andromeda to the C team because the A team was working on it

:kanye:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm kinda bias, but, game developers are copy cats

Notice nobody tries to make Battle Royales anymore

I was so glad Anthem failed because we got The Mass Effect Remakes...they literally threwn Andromeda to the C team because the A team was working on it

:kanye:

Once Andromeda got its issues ironed out, it was kinda piff tho :yeshrug:

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once Andromeda got its issues ironed out, it was kinda piff tho :yeshrug:
:beli:

The issues is the trash story and how they "Trilogy" baited us and how they couldn't write a compelling squad and how the game was only superficially connected to the Original Trilogy...

The game almost tanked the series and ya'll still preaching "It wasn't that bad..."

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The issues is the trash story and how they "Trilogy" baited us and how they couldn't write a compelling squad and how the game was only superficially connected to the Original Trilogy...

The game almost tanked the series and ya'll still preaching "It wasn't that bad..."

I just could not get over how wack that storyline was and the main characters. I dont think there was anyone likable in that game, which is weird for a mass effect game where the team is the most endearing aspect

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Is it true yall nyggas just fought waves of Robots?
:francis:
Yup that's essentially what the game consists of and I say that as someone who devoted more time to it than other posters commenting on the game. The mission structure was all essentially the same as well with no differing variation.

Easy-E

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it true yall nyggas just fought waves of Robots?
:francis:
This is the problem with video games about comic book characters

Strength scaling

You had Capt America, Thor and Hulk having to punch human beings about 15 times to get them down

People complain about the knockoff character designs, but there no way that they would have been able to get the actual actors to fill those roles.
They should've used different Avengers as the main characters

They poured jelly on themselves because you are 100% correct

But, Infinity War was fresh in our minds and comics are a visual medium

The next Batman game isn't gonna have Kevin Conroy and they

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the problem with video games about comic book characters

Strength scaling

You had Capt America, Thor and Hulk having to punch human beings about 15 times to get them down

And this is why I feel Midnight Suns works so well. Everyone feels as powerful as they should fighting all types of different power leveled enemies.

It lets some people specialize in certain skill sets, like support, strength, healing, environmental damage, chain attacks, area attacks, inflicting status effects, etc.

Wolverine and Hulk play completely different for example, hulk is high damage and slower (less quick attacks), wolverines strength is his berserker abilities, being able to self heal, and chain attacks from one enemy to another due to his agility.