New York’s Millionaire Class Is Growing. Other People Are Leaving

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
This is why having knowledge of self and your history in this society is important.

White people have historically been following black people all over this country back and forth as we scrape out opportunity from of oppression and they try to reap the benefits. So if you think black people are just going to move simultaneously to one location and live within a black utopian enclave. I've got other news for you.

This is why running away from white people is simply not an option. A line needs to be drawn and enforced. And there's no better time or place than right now, where you are at.
This is a good point

In context with rent I think it’s going to take a nation of people, not just black folks but everybody who out here on the grind paying taxes should be drawing that line, they literally are trying to force everybody to be renters and got the nerve to overcharge on rent for bullshyt reasons

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Yea but to be fair that's always been the game, all these dumbass tax the rich retards don't get that the top still not paying...

Ain't nobody making 7 figures claiming residence in NYC on their taxes giving the city 4% of their income...

I think the main problem is how the rich are taxed. Most don’t make their money from income like working and middle class people do. So just raising income taxes is a losing proposition

The way to tax to the rich is to tax assets and to a lesser extent, consumption. Things like mansion taxes, capital gains, luxury taxes, and estate taxes

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
65K in New York for a family :damn:

And a 2 bed in Newark isn't that far behind Brooklyn if it's 2500 there, particularly if it's the part New Yorkers actually move to.
Man, I was just looking up apartments in Newark the other day. Mothafukkas need to pay $1200 a month just for a studio apartment. This some fukking bullshyt!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Man, I was just looking up apartments in Newark the other day. Mothafukkas need to pay $1200 a month just for a studio apartment. This some fukking bullshyt!
You angry dapper me for telling the truth? :skip:

But yeah I might be on some never leaving home shyt but that's with a house/condo/townhouse as options.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You angry dapper me for telling the truth? :skip:

But yeah I might be on some never leaving home shyt but that's with a house/condo/townhouse as options.
I'm not angry at you. I'm pissed off about the facts you're speaking. :skip: