NFL executive: Patrick Mahomes' involvement in the BLM video made a difference

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
My nikka I’m not sure u good at math or just showing up ass

but thirty six percent is almost double of twenty so he’s just as black despite being double white lol Ight
He’s black to me I’m half and I’m black but I guess by the book I’m not full black but that’s the only thing I claim

it is what it is
lmao

What an awful poster you've been in this thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's casual racism. Claiming he's a gimmick or claiming he'll be "figured out".

Excessively crediting the organization and coaching staff for his success but then blaming every failure solely on him.

Dude is 19-3 as a starter. The youngest Heisman winner ever and youngest MVP ever. No one is "much better" than him.

Patrick is much better than him.

as a chiefs fan for the past two years this is literally the argument against Pat! Every week the nfl will figure him and if it wasn’t for Andy Reid this and that.

Mahomes now holds the record for the most passing yards through 25 career games with 8,007.

He also passed Dolphins legend Dan Marino for the most passing touchdowns through 25 career games with 68. Marino had 65 in his first 25 career games.

Mahomes has the highest passer rating and the most completions in his first 25 starts of any player in NFL history.

The 24-year-old is 5-0 when trailing by 10 or more points this season, the most-double digit comeback wins by any quarterbacks in NFL history.

Mahomes is the youngest player to ever win an NFL MVP Award and a Super Bowl, surpassing Cowboys great Emmitt Smith (24 years, 233 days).

And before he got hurt last year Mahomes is on track through six games to break the single-season passing record. Mahomes has thrown for 2,104 yards in the first six games, which puts him on pace to throw for 5,611 yards this season.

Lamar is not better than Patrick!!! AT ALL! And I want Lamar to succeed because of how everyone hates on him but Pat is the best!!

#chiefsfukkingkingdom