NFL executive: Patrick Mahomes' involvement in the BLM video made a difference

Daps
Could it be the fact that he’s the best player in the league that just won a super bowl ? :stopitslime:
If you think they would allow him to be the face of the nfl as a full black qb you are crazy

lamar Jackson was the best player in the bel last year and it isn’t even close

I’m mixed too but the deshaun Watson’s ..lamar Jackson’s and evening Russell Wilson get nowhere near the respect they deserve but Wilson is mixed but he ain’t white so they don’t care smh

you all get on full black guys for dating whites but this nikka literally has a white gf and he sounds like his name is Connor that helps believe me

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If you think they would allow him to be the face of the nfl as a full black qb you are crazy

I’m mixed too but the deshaun Watson’s ..lamar Jackson’s and evening Russell Wilson get nowhere near the respect they deserve but Wilson is mixed but he ain’t white so they don’t care smh

you all get on full black guys for dating whites but this nikka literally has a white gf and he sounds like his name is Connor that helps believe me

Russ ain't mixed bruh, and Lamar was the Runaway MVP but Mahomes is by far the best player

concise

Veteran
Daps
These white exes are weird as fukk

they only fukk wit him because he’s mixed and they spew that well he’s just as much us as them :stopitslime:

because he has a white bytch

I’m not fooled by dude

What are you even arguing? :dwillhuh:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of I need the Chiefs to drop that $200 Mil on him so they lose a couple weapons :damn:

What that got to do with Vegas? Gotta get out the basement before you can get in the attic
9jlkjMi.png