NFL executive: Patrick Mahomes' involvement in the BLM video made a difference

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These white exes are weird as fukk

they only fukk wit him because he’s mixed and they spew that well he’s just as much us as them :stopitslime:

because he has a white bytch

I’m not fooled by dude

He's the face of the league, the biggest star, and the player they're going to need to market. Has nothing to do with him being mixed.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
These white exes are weird as fukk

they only fukk wit him because he’s mixed and they spew that well he’s just as much us as them :stopitslime:

because he has a white bytch

I’m not fooled by dude

Calm down dude. He was raised by his white mother but has a really close relationship with his black father. He knows he is black and the NFL is probably shocked and scared to their core once he came out discussing being black.

They thought he was one of them

Daps
Russ ain't mixed bruh, and Lamar was the Runaway MVP but Mahomes is by far the best player
By far ? Lmao

go look up some stats you’ll be suprised he had a higher passer rating in more games and threw for over 10 more tds and 1 less pick and had more rushing yards than mahomes starting qb

miss me with that bro no disrespect

Daps
Calm down dude. He was raised by his white mother but has a really close relationship with his black father. He knows he is black and the NFL is probably shocked and scared to their core once he came out discussing being black.

They thought he was one of them
I’d argue they are using him to show the nfl isn’t racist after what they did to kaep but at the same time he is their token if you catch my drift

broller

Veteran
Daps
By far ? Lmao

go look up some stats you’ll be suprised he had a higher passer rating in more games and threw for over 10 more tds and 1 less pick and had more rushing yards than mahomes starting qb

Not by far but definitely better. Especially looking at his post season

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I’d argue they are using him to show the nfl isn’t racist after what they did to kaep but at the same time he is their token if you catch my drift

Nall I dont think the NFL had an idea that Patrick was doing this :lolbron:.

Its funny because the MEDIA always showing his mother but everytime he is at games or events his father is there but they don't show him with his dad. Local news station had to spotlight their relationship and closness. Shout out to Patrick and this also scares the NFL because the face of the QB about to be Black.

Blackballed Kaep but gain a ton of Kaep in return.... Lamar DeShaun Patrick Teddy Jalen Green Bay Rookie

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
By far ? Lmao

Lamar needs to not stink it up in the playoffs to get the same respect.

Daps
Not by far but definitely better. Especially looking at his post season
U entitled to yo opinion and I respect it but when I take into consideration lamar was statistically the best twenty one year old passer in nfl history
And first full season became mvp and got bounced in the playoffs
He can certainly get better

those first two scenarios sound familiar ?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Bro a simple google search tells you the man is black and Native American what Russ u talkin bout ..Westbrook?!

:gucci:
AHCSWJIXPBFN3OHAIFIXBB2HIY.jpg

Daps
Lamar needs to not stink it up in the playoffs to get the same respect.
I’m not judging a 22 year old black qb wit one full year u see his belt and horrible play calling basically allowing the d to sit on the pass based off of limited looks

if he does it next year then we can talk