NFL executive: Patrick Mahomes' involvement in the BLM video made a difference

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U entitled to yo opinion and I respect it but when I take into consideration lamar was statistically the best twenty one year old passer in nfl history
And first full season became mvp and got bounced in the playoffs
He can certainly get better

those first two scenarios sound familiar ?

:dahell:

Mahomes threw for 50 TD's his first year, won MVP, and was a penalty away from a Super Bowl. He missed games last season and that's the only reason Lamar threw for more numbers. Mahomes has been a beast in the playoffs.

I love Lamar but he's not on Mahomes level. No one is.

Last edited:
Daps
:dahell:

Mahomes threw for 50 TD's his first year, won MVP, and was a penalty away from a Super Bowl. He missed games last season and that's the only reason Lamar there for more numbers. Mahomes has been a beast in the playoffs.

I love Lamar but he's not on Mahomes level. No one is.
nikka u trippin 4300 combined yards an 43 total touchdowns in his first full season at 22 years old man lol

b. woods

Peace
Daps
What’s so funny nikka Russell Wilson is mixed that’s why when he said Russ ain’t mixed I said who Westbrook ?? Gone wit dat bs man it’s easy to comprehend

:pachaha: You're the one who was confused by @Trojan 24's post, asking if he was referring to :youngsabo: instead of Russell Wilson. :mjlol:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russell Wilson is a mixed black and Native American

where have you been

:stopitslime:

fHYUKPI6D25nOISH1gH6PDBdbVlo4V1uBNChBH4zlFkN9UmDLihtgRMT7LPvPQOVAGTFDw5Ge_XHhNSHXPsdw96fvxYzq-WlifnU0g8lszzOG6W9BKqqYiFzGg

Both his parents are black. If we're going to include Native American blood then a lot of us are mixed if you go that far into the gene pool. Might as well say we're all mixed because of white slave masters.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:stopitslime:

fHYUKPI6D25nOISH1gH6PDBdbVlo4V1uBNChBH4zlFkN9UmDLihtgRMT7LPvPQOVAGTFDw5Ge_XHhNSHXPsdw96fvxYzq-WlifnU0g8lszzOG6W9BKqqYiFzGg

Both his parents are black. If we're going to include Native American blood then a lot of us are mixed if got that far into the gene pool. Might as well say we're all mixed because of white slave masters.

the Indian bloodline comes from his grandparent on his father side.

Daps
:pachaha: You're the one who was confused by @Trojan 24's post, asking if he was referring to :youngsabo: instead of Russell Wilson. :mjlol:

no I wasn’t I clearly said Russell Wilson is mixed only person I know in sports who’s known as Russ is westbrook because he had to be Talmbout him

get it now ?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka u trippin 4300 combined yards an 43 total touchdowns in his first full season at 22 years old man lol

Mahomes had 5300 combined yards and 52 total td's his first season. Do you even watch football?

the Indian bloodline comes from his grandparent on his father side.

If that's the case then I'm mixed because my grandfather was part Native:heh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Mahomes had 5300 combined yards and 52 total td's his first season. Do you even watch football?

If that's the case then I'm mixed because my grandfather was part Native:heh:

Nall hr recognizes himself as Black but I believe one of his grandparents was a pure native. Most AAs have Indian blood but that shyt ain't enough to claim. shyt I have 2 percent da fukk is that